Urethral tube for long term chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
darthball

Urethral tube for long term chastity

Post by darthball »

I have always been drawn towards chastity devices that have a urethra tube. In fact I had tried a locker 2 knock-off, but I had some challenges.

First my foreskin would have a bad reaction to the metal of the capped chastity device causing the skin to swell a lot.

Second, while flaccid my penis is practically non-existent and so the metal ball would either sit right in the tip of my penis or pop out. While it sat at the tip I would be in excruciating pain.

So between being flaccid and the swollen foreskin the ball at the end of the urethral tube would either cause me pain or pop out which then made the device fall off, either way not very good.

I have had a circumcision so it may be possible that the swelling won't happen. And I have seen a similar device with a long plastic tubing. It's not my favorite choice, but it maybe a good compromise for me.

My wife and I are having our second and last child, so the conversation of permanent chastity has started to come up.

So what I would like to know is what experience have people had with either the metal urethral tube or the plastic one in regards to long term wear?
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
Subinmemphis

Re: Urethral tube for long term chastity

Post by Subinmemphis »

I'm interested in the answer to this as well. I ordered the double cock ring with penis plug from steelworxx two weeks ago and have been wondering how long a urethral tube can stay in. While I'm here, I might as well ask what lubes are being used for the tube.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
slave d

Post by slave d »

i have used a tube for short periods (S/S) and personally feel they're a relatively short term use item. i'm locked 24/7/365 in a Contender and realistically i doubt that would be possible with urethral tube. The idea was very exciting but i for one found i was soon used to it and it held little fascination or use for long term use. Just my findings though.

ld
Last edited by slave d on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

slave d wrote:... i'm licked 24/7/365 in a Contender...
That would drive me up the wall to be teased like that!

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
slave d

Post by slave d »

Locked by LRC wrote:
slave d wrote:... i'm licked 24/7/365 in a Contender...
That would drive me up the wall to be teased like that!

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)
Hehehe darn spell check lol
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

As has been reported on this forum, from bitter experience (luckily not mine), the long term use of urethral tubes can cause very painful infections.

I also found another issue. As you are fixing it at one end and your penis grows and shrinks, the tube sticks and is uncomfortable. This is fine for short term use, when it's well lubricated, but uncomfortable after a while.

So I just use a short tube, with custom made decorative ends and just wear it for playtimes.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

I've been wearing a Looker 02 with urethal tube reaching 15mm behind the A-ring for several months at a time (regular cleaning every 2-4 weeks) without any problems whatsoever. I used antiseptic spray quite often to keep everything clean. I would never dare to weat any plastic stuff, but the medical grade titanium from steelworxx seems to be just perfect. Every time I put it in I use an antiseptic lube. I always take the plug out while peeing as this has been the easiest way to do it. Never been sticky.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Look02 wrote:I always take the plug out while peeing as this has been the easiest way to do it. Never been sticky.
So, you are removing and re-inserting multiple times a day?

If it can be removed at the wearer's pleasure, it does not provide any extra security so what reason is there for using it?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Look02

Post by Look02 »

TwistedMister wrote:
Look02 wrote:I always take the plug out while peeing as this has been the easiest way to do it. Never been sticky.
So, you are removing and re-inserting multiple times a day?

If it can be removed at the wearer's pleasure, it does not provide any extra security so what reason is there for using it?
Not being a native speaker... what I meant is, if I'm allowed to take the cage off for cleaning, I will remove the plug while peeing, so the uretha is "lubricated" well and it comes out easily. Of course I can't just take it out anytime I want.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Oh, OK, now I see what you're saying.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted