Holytrainer V2 Keys!

For the gearheads in the audience
bbservitor

Holytrainer V2 Keys!

Post by bbservitor »

Hello All,

I am looking for Holytrainer V2 key blanks, or a set of 4 matching keys.

I have 4 keyholders that share and collaborate my locking. I have two locks with 2 different sets of keys. Switching the lock and moving the keys around is tedious at best especially because there is distance between them.

I contacted Holytrainer and well, anyway, anyone know where I can get some blanks to have keys made. I did try my local locksmith to no avail.

Feedback appreciated!

*Message reviewed by Primary!
0 x
groundedBird

Re: Holytrainer V2 Keys!

Post by groundedBird »

you can lock the HT key into something portable using a normal padlock. i used a section of a PVC pipe: i locked the HT key in the inside of the pipe via a little hole i made with a drill and a normal padlock.

quite effective to reduce the size of the key, that can be now wore by my wife on her ankle bracelet, and also to be able to make as many duplicates as you want.

obviously you need to bring the locked HT key with you when you meet one of your KH
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

The "magic lock" of the HTv2 is a Burg Wachter "ME/2" or "ME/2 SB" (I am not sure what the difference is between these two models). See the 25th page in their lock catalog. Also see the corresponding web page.

The catalog says the key blank model is "14" for both of those "cylinder lockblocking keys". Now, you'll have to find a reseller that can order the blanks in reasonable quantity. That may prove challenging outside of Europe...
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
bbservitor

Post by bbservitor »

Thank you zorglub, I appreciate the information.
0 x