Need help before ordering another jailbird.

For the gearheads in the audience
Uselesssissy

Need help before ordering another jailbird.

Post by Uselesssissy »

Ok guys so recently I went ahead and broke down and bought myself a jailbird. Did countless of measurements trying too get the right fit and even used my old cb6000s for reference. But sadly still was off. Any way my main issue is that it likes too slide down only when I start too hang low and it slides down too where it rests on my testicals far enough to where I nearly pop out without even needing too touch it. But when I'm high and tight it's a really good snug so I'm pretty secure then. Also I got a little wider cage then I should of. My cock usually pops off center and always seems too sit on the one bar on the side. There's about 1/4 inch of space when I measure it when it was snug against the other side of the cage. For the length it's pretty much perfect my tip usually always touching the end but if I get another cage might get it shorter since it would be more compacted under my clothes. That's for takeing the time too view my thread and thanks in advance for any tips and sugestions!
0 x
wishful4

Re: Need help before ordering another jailbird.

Post by wishful4 »

It's really hard to get it right the first time. I'm on my third MM device and I still could probably use a smaller cage in length and diameter. However, this may also be from longer term wear, too. Just from your description, I'd say you need a smaller base ring. On us "high and tight" guys, the proper fitting base ring can be uncomfortable at times as long as there is no bluish color or numbness. It takes a while to get used to it, as well. The skin around the scrotum has to "toughen up" a bit. Don't give up. Correspond with MM via email about your wearing issues. They give good advice. Maybe try changing the gap first, and then go to a smaller base ring. If that doesn't work, order a new proper sized device and sell yours. You will lose about a $100 in the swap, but it will be worth it in the long haul.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I had and still have the same problem. I ended up buying two rings and then sending them back for re-sizing. The ring that is comfortable when I am high and tight, is too loose when I am hanging low. I usually fall out of it within 2 days. The ring that is 1/8th of an inch smaller is perfect for low hanging but is a little too tight for comfort when I am high and tight. I just put up with it but after a few weeks I need to take it off for a few days and I do see a nice red ring around my testicles. I may try making the larger ring 1/16" smaller but have been too lazy to send it back to MM and right now it looks like my wife is tired of chastity after 3 years and is enjoying making me orgasm once a week. I can go a week or two without playing with myself. On the other hand she misses how I lusted after her everyday and was very obedient.

Our thinking for this year is doing a month of no orgasm locked in chastity before major occasions like my birthday, anniversary and Christmas. I have gotten used to not being locked up and do not know if I want to lock up again. I mean I do want to but it is nice to not have to hassle with peeing when locked and dealing with occasional high and tight discomfort. I do miss it though.
0 x
Uselesssissy

Post by Uselesssissy »

Thanks for the quick reply guys! I would like too try a smaller ring or a smaller gap. But don't really want too spend the extra money to buy a new ring since im planning on getting a new device. throwing close too $400 on a device is pretty hard too do so would like to save the money for a new ring and put it towards my new device. So would the be anyway too kind of test fit a smaller ring or a tighter gap too get me a rough idea?
Also I know what you mean about peeing when locked up Vinnydee. I think I found the easiest way too stand and pee with my current device. But takes some moving things around. Which is why I want a skinnier cage and maybe a tad shorter so its always lined up.
0 x