3D Printed CDs?

For the gearheads in the audience
Bird in a Cage

3D Printed CDs?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

The Custom Chastity devices look like the are 3D printed. Do we have any members that are engineers who could speak to the pros and cons of printing a personally designed (and measured) CD? How about the raw materials for the 3D printers, can body-safe materials be used in 3D printers? Finally, if the answers to any of these questions are "yes," then does anyone have a design template they are willing to share?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: 3D Printed CDs?

Post by TwistedMister »

There is at least one thread here on that very subject, I think it might even have links to some designs...but you'll have to search a little bit to find it, I don't recollect exactly where it was.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TwistedMister wrote:There is at least one thread here on that very subject, I think it might even have links to some designs...but you'll have to search a little bit to find it, I don't recollect exactly where it was.
Thanks Twisted. I'll hunt that thread down.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

Bird in a Cage wrote:The Custom Chastity devices look like the are 3D printed. Do we have any members that are engineers who could speak to the pros and cons of printing a personally designed (and measured) CD? How about the raw materials for the 3D printers, can body-safe materials be used in 3D printers? Finally, if the answers to any of these questions are "yes," then does anyone have a design template they are willing to share?
I'm wearing one *right now*. It's surgical nylon, so the material is as body safe as it comes. A made to measure CD is awesome.
0 x