Hinged or multiple part base ring?

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

Hinged or multiple part base ring?

Post by attentive_husband »

I have a MCN Contender and it's mostly real good. However, my wife likes to get me very worked up and then decide if she's going to unlock me. We can get the cage off with a minute of taking it easy and slowly working it off.

However, the base ring requires a 5 minute cold shower. Total buzzkill for the timeout. And it's hard for me to cum after cooling it down, and them jamming it out of the ring.

Is there a good steel device where the base ring is either hinged or is 2 pieces that connect together?
0 x
slave d

Re: Hinged or multiple part base ring?

Post by slave d »

i believe the answer is no. Have you tried just leaving the base on and rotating it so the post isn't poking into your Wife ?

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
attentive_husband

slave d wrote:i believe the answer is no. Have you tried just leaving the base on and rotating it so the post isn't poking into your Wife ?
Doesn't that make it harder to cum? When she gets me worked up that ring is incredibly tight.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Not me. It just helps keep me rigid.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

No hinges. Ouch. Just thinking about hinges makes me squirm in painful memories.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
slave d

Post by slave d »

attentive_husband wrote:
slave d wrote:i believe the answer is no. Have you tried just leaving the base on and rotating it so the post isn't poking into your Wife ?
Doesn't that make it harder to cum? When she gets me worked up that ring is incredibly tight.
Even if it "did" make it harder to cum, where's the down-side to that ??

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

My Titanium devices are made so that once the lock is removed, there are no protruding pins, bars, etc and hence turns the back ring into a conventional "cock ring" which for us has several advantages :lol:
0 x
attentive_husband

Bird in a Cage wrote:No hinges. Ouch. Just thinking about hinges makes me squirm in painful memories.
What if I wrapped the hinge with a piece of waterproof medical tape? Wouldn't that eliminate any pinching?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

attentive_husband wrote:
Bird in a Cage wrote:No hinges. Ouch. Just thinking about hinges makes me squirm in painful memories.
What if I wrapped the hinge with a piece of waterproof medical tape? Wouldn't that eliminate any pinching?
I don't know. I think eventually the adhesive on the tape will start to migrate to places that could prove to be uncomfortable.

When I started out with the CB3000 I tried just about everything to diminish the presence of that hinge.

Hopefully someone here will share their success story.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:
attentive_husband wrote:
I don't know. I think eventually the adhesive on the tape will start to migrate to places that could prove to be uncomfortable.

When I started out with the CB3000 I tried just about everything to diminish the presence of that hinge.

Hopefully someone here will share their success story.
A properly designed/machined hinge shouldn't be too uncomfortable, and I have an image in my head of how it could/should be done.

My biggest issue (aside from being a breakage point) with the CB-3000 hinge is the rivet- the smooth side is OK, it's the other side with the raised lip and hollow center that causes pain. Both sides should have been smooth. I see no reason that why a fastener with smooth heads on both sides, perhaps locking together in the same manner as the dual split pins in the slide of my Sig pistol, could not have been used...except that someone didn't think of it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted