10 days in a new custom surgical nylon device

For the gearheads in the audience
gilesenglish

Re: 10 days in a new custom surgical nylon device

Post by gilesenglish »

Just wore mine for another unremarkable ten days solid. The thing is so comfortable it's sinister.

http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... ty-in.html
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

Last edited by BreadBox on Tue May 24, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
slave d

Post by slave d »

deleted by ld
Last edited by slave d on Tue May 24, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I think you're both bring mean.

I am a writer, so of course my website has links to my books. That's no different from if I was blogging in say the Huffington Post or the Guardian - they also carry adverts! And of course for the same reason, my books aren't free (though I do tend to give them away to polite people who need them).

As for my expertise: I have been messing around with chastity devices for nearly twenty years and built a series of webbing based full belts until I switched to the Holy Trainer 2, which I wore most nights and most days for two years.

Ten days solid with no issues seems like a bit of a game changer to me, especially given the device doesn't weigh much and appears almost indestructible unlike the CBX range that have a reputation for splitting (otherwise I would have bought one years ago).

Given the device is new and not cheap, I'm assuming people want to hear about it whether it's any good.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Somebody piss in yer cornflakes d, or forget to? Giles has been here for nearly two years, only a few months less than you, and his blog goes back to 2011. Somebody asked for an update and he obliged, it isn't like he's a brand newbie just spamming stuff.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

gilesenglish wrote:
Given the device is new and not cheap, I'm assuming people want to hear about it whether it's any good.
That's exactly what I was asking for. Thanks for the update.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

Yeah, I agree, I was being mean. I do apologize. I had a lapse of judgment coupled with an unfortunate day. I always appreciate experienced forum members who contribute worthwhile information. The internet makes it easy to convey immature reactions. I will refrain from being an ass in the future.

I have looked at your blog before and I do thank you for wanting to aid others.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
slave d

Post by slave d »

BreadBox wrote:Yeah, I agree, I was being mean. I do apologize. I had a lapse of judgment coupled with an unfortunate day. I always appreciate experienced forum members who contribute worthwhile information. The internet makes it easy to convey immature reactions. I will refrain from being an ass in the future.

I have looked at your blog before and I do thank you for wanting to aid others.

Fair enough ....... me too I'll delete

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.