Holy Trainer 2 loose connection between cage and ring

For the gearheads in the audience
zorglub

Re: Holy Trainer 2 loose connection between cage and ring

Post by zorglub »

zorglub wrote:I recently saw a post in another forum [...] The poster claimed that this caused the resin to reset itself to its original shape
I shall "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's..."
The "other forum" poster is actually here now and he has described his trick in better words than I did in the thread Holy Trainer 2 Heat Reset. Thank you ManagedMan!
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

HA! No worries, Zorglub. Share the knowhow anyhow!
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

I tried the hot water / cold water trick too. Worked initially like a charm! The fittings were tight, the gap smaller. Wonderful! Amazing how well it worked. Then it warmed up and the pesky testes slipped past the ring.

I really like this device for ease of urination, stealth and comfort. Brief removal a couple of times a week for cleaning and it's a "go". But the slipping, sometimes very uncomfortable, just isn't working for me. May have to try some cheap metal devices to confirm gap size and then order a superior metal device.
0 x
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

II moved to a metal Chinese cage -- it is the super small version I was able to pu from amazon an be found on ebay( ships from china) and not wait 3weeks.
Cost cheap being wearing for a month straight no issues. I don't have the gap problem. No slipping balls .
Peeing messy but I can deal. cleaning take about th esame time about 90 sec in the shower
sleeping no issue , hides really well under cloths.
I really did like HT2 wore it off and on for about a year.

For me the new metal cage was the better move.
0 x