pet trap vs jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
scoobbes182

pet trap vs jailbird

Post by scoobbes182 »

I'm thinking of getting a pet trap or watchful mistress(starting to get a collection here). Are they just as good as the jailbird hiding under cloths? Wife wants one of those to because you can get punishment pins in
1 1/8th cage. They hurt and she loves that fact.
0 x
wishful4

Re: pet trap vs jailbird

Post by wishful4 »

MM has indicated to me that, if your cage length is 2 inches or longer, the PT or WM should work fine. With a cage length of less than 2 inches, the JB works best. Think it's simply a manufacturing issue.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
scoobbes182

Post by scoobbes182 »

Thanks. Just got a email from Mistress MM and she said with the pet trap at my length is should be fine. They don't curve as much as the jail birds because of the flat bar design. Just ordered now got to wait 6-8 weeks :(
0 x
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

I've went WM and I love it.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

While you are waiting for your new device, go ahead an order some reusable foam cleaning swabs at http://www.swab-its.com/collections/fro ... 1964916163. They do a great job of cleaning in the shower. When your new device arrives, you'll be ready to go.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

I've worn a PT for just over three years now pretty much problem free (mine is also tapered so the cage head is a little wider than the base - another feature that needs a minimum length). No need for swabs if you have a good massage setting on your shower head - but they come in handy for quick cleans between. That and my wife can get her soapy fingers in a bit (cut the nails!) and swish about some when we shower together. Be careful with the pins. I have them but I wouldn't recommend them 24/7 - you will bruise. I'd also stick with a blunt or "pointy" tip - the cross pattern can have a sharp edge here or there.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

BTW, I wore a JB for a year first and it was just fine, but got the PT and downsized (1/4 inch) at the same time (considering another drop down but this winter has made me rethink some of that). I will say that there's really no noticeable difference in weight if anyone's worried about that .
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

scoobbes182 wrote:Thanks. Just got a email from Mistress MM and she said with the pet trap at my length is should be fine. They don't curve as much as the jail birds because of the flat bar design. Just ordered now got to wait 6-8 weeks :(
Has it arrived yet? Thumbs up or down?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
scoobbes182

Post by scoobbes182 »

I like it! Its a little harder to keep clean than the jail bird but I love how it is more enclosed. I think it is even less noticeable then the jailbird. I also went with a the 1 11/16th ring. The 1 5/8 was a little tight and 1 3/4 little loose. It is not on the web sight as a option so you got to let MM no you want that option. They said the 1 11/16 can't be resized but I don't think there is a reason to as fits quite well. I may have it turned into a double ring later.

That being said I think next I want to try a looker by steelworxx with the removable tube. Just got to figure out how to measure it.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I'm in a contender and just ordered a watchful mistress today. My wife doesn't want me able to get myself worked up at all.
0 x