Do You Recognize this Device?

For the gearheads in the audience
Lornful

Do You Recognize this Device?

Post by Lornful »

Link to picture:
http://i.imgur.com/isyFV4Z.png
Note: The link is not explicit in anyway, the junk of the male has been properly cropped out.

Note: Looks like it is properly threaded through and attached to a CB6000. It isn't the DreamLover2000 as far as I can see unless there's a much older/different model I'm unaware of.

Afterthought: Just bought a KHD X3 Espresso, shame other than an electric shock collar to the balls, there is zero way to have a device synced indefinitely. -sigh- I guess I can only wait til I upgrade to a JB in the future and shell out all of my gold bars for a DreamLover2000 lol.
0 x
Status: Received KHD X3 Espresso, will give review after wearing for a week.
zorglub

Re: Do You Recognize this Device?

Post by zorglub »

It is an Innotek "UltraSmart Micro Remote Dog Trainer". It seems it is not manufactured anymore, but I've seen them for sale online here and there, usually for $200-$400. I've actually toyed with this device as a means of male remote control play. It has some nice feature for this kind of purpose:
  • It is fully waterproof
  • There is no on-off switch (the device it turned on or off from the remote)
  • The collar bands can be removed and their attachment posts used to secure the device to the cage
  • The original electrode points unscrew and the protruding posts have convenient 8/32 threads that can be used to attach more comfortable (for long term) pads.
When attached to larger electrodes (e.g. small electronic pulse massager pads) , I found the 9 levels on the remote can be used to vary the "stimulation" from: barely-there, tickle, gets-your-attention, hurry-up!, I-mean-right-now!, and then increasing degrees of subduement.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Lornful

Post by Lornful »

zorglub wrote:It is an Innotek "UltraSmart Micro Remote Dog Trainer". It seems it is not manufactured anymore, but I've seen them for sale online here and there, usually for $200-$400. I've actually toyed with this device as a means of male remote control play. It has some nice feature for this kind of purpose:
  • It is fully waterproof
  • There is no on-off switch (the device it turned on or off from the remote)
  • The collar bands can be removed and their attachment posts used to secure the device to the cage
  • The original electrode points unscrew and the protruding posts have convenient 8/32 threads that can be used to attach more comfortable (for long term) pads.
When attached to larger electrodes (e.g. small electronic pulse massager pads) , I found the 9 levels on the remote can be used to vary the "stimulation" from: barely-there, tickle, gets-your-attention, hurry-up!, I-mean-right-now!, and then increasing degrees of subduement.
Thank you so much! Couldn't find it at all, now I know (partially) why.

I probably can't realistically play with shock devices yet due to my beginning device choice, but I look forward to it in the future.
0 x
Status: Received KHD X3 Espresso, will give review after wearing for a week.
Asyouwishmiss

Post by Asyouwishmiss »

I think I just ordered one from amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFK ... 1VHZIBESVK)

This is the same model that is sold here for much more: https://www.extremerestraints.com/shock ... r_158.html (The reviews of it on this site are really good).

Any advice for first timers? Is there a good place to get different electrodes? I'm wearing a steel cage now. Not sure the right strategy for mixing a steel cage and electrodes and electricity.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Asyouwishmiss wrote:Not sure the right strategy for mixing a steel cage and electrodes and electricity.
You would need to keep the electrodes insulated from the cage itself.

Most of these devices are relatively low energy- low voltage/current. They work by focusing the energy through relatively small contact points. The more skin surface is touched by the electrode, the weaker it feels. Conversely, a few hundred milliamps can feel intensely painful if the electrode(s) is/are very,very small.

If you tried to use the whole cage as an electrode, you would need a significantly large power input...more than is 'safe' to play with.

(When playing with electricity, 'safe' is a relative term. Even small amounts of current, if applied in such a way that the current passes through the heart, can disrupt the normal electrical signals and result in an atypical heartbeat or even full arrest. In short, it could kill you.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted