KHD X3 Espresso Question

For the gearheads in the audience
Lornful

KHD X3 Espresso Question

Post by Lornful »

So, my Goddess and (soon to be) KH has had me pick out the device that I will start off in as my beginner's device. I brought forward the KHD X3 with the supposed light and comfortable build as I am an avid runner and what-not. She handed me my credit card and said "Buy it, but make sure you get the lock too." Ok, so here we are, I've ordered the KHD X3 with an extra 59 mm sleeve to decide which of the sleeves fits better.

All in well in good up til here...

I also, have clicked all of the links offered in Pedro69's store for the lock and they all lead to:

Sealey Lock & Key For Ø50mm Towing Hitch Towing Equipment & Accessories TB36/LK

TL;DR: Anyone have any experience and can verify that this is the correct lock?

Note: Why am I worried? Because in the description of the device it uses the measurement "8mm," however every link shows trailer hitch locks for "Ø50mm."

I appreciate all replies and any insights. I have already ordered the "Ø50mm" lock thing, but am willing to lose another $20 to not waste time. :roll:
0 x
Status: Received KHD X3 Espresso, will give review after wearing for a week.
slave d

Re: KHD X3 Espresso Question

Post by slave d »

The 50mm is the size of the tow ball, other than that I can't help.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lornful

Post by Lornful »

slave d wrote:The 50mm is the size of the tow ball, other than that I can't help.

d
Guess I'm stuck waiting til both the device and the lock/key deal arrive.
Fingers crossed that it is the right size. I mean, every one of his links have this exact type of hitch key. I'm hoping it isn't an error.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Lornful wrote: Anyone have any experience and can verify that this is the correct lock?
I think you are gonna be fine.

If not, you could always just buy one of these to go with the lock you get. :lol:
trailer.jpg
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lornful

Post by Lornful »

locked4her55 wrote:
Lornful wrote: Anyone have any experience and can verify that this is the correct lock?
I think you are gonna be fine.

If not, you could always just buy one of these to go with the lock you get. :lol:
trailer.jpg
Well, that would make running easier, may set some records while running downhill hahaha. :D

But, really, thanks for the confirmation, hope it works.
0 x
Lornful

Post by Lornful »

FYI: Just received my KHD X3 Espresso today, will be sure to spend time later with sizing and whatnot and give my first impressions later. After three days or so I'll give a more detailed review considering my experience.
0 x
AlleyCat078

Post by AlleyCat078 »

Lornful wrote:FYI: Just received my KHD X3 Espresso today, will be sure to spend time later with sizing and whatnot and give my first impressions later. After three days or so I'll give a more detailed review considering my experience.
Hello Lornful, I came across your review of KHD X3 Espresso today 1-19/2018 and I see that you did not continue with a more detailed review of your experience with this device?
I've been thinking of buying 1 on these guys myself, and have found very few reviews. Here's one you might find interesting:https://becomeherslave.blogspot.com/201 ... 63f4610d07
Thanks for your time I would appreciate hearing back from you.
Cheers from San Francisco
0 x