Introducing the Ti-600

For the gearheads in the audience
TitaniumChastiTi

Introducing the Ti-600

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Please find attached a link to my latest completed home made Chastity Device the TitaniumChastiTi Ti-600, hand made by myself completely from Titanium Ti-6Al-4V, complete with PA fitted, possibly the most secure device available to date and weighs only 25 grams more than an original CB6000 that ive owned for 7 years. There will be a web site to follow soon, and wanting to gather feedback from members !! Thanks for looking.

http://imgur.com/a/BhmAE
0 x
locked4now

Re: Introducing the Ti-600

Post by locked4now »

Looks really nice. How does the locking mechanism work? Do you have to push it firmly down in order to get a key in the back? Are you planning to produce them for sale?
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

locked4now wrote:Looks really nice. How does the locking mechanism work? Do you have to push it firmly down in order to get a key in the back? Are you planning to produce them for sale?
No its a simple tilt, with a barrel lock but with a cunning addition ive developed, very easy to do and the PA lock can only be removed when the lock is open. Yes I do plan on producing this this depending on demand, very difficult material to work and expensive to buy stock, but has to be seen in real time to experience the beauty of the finish, knocks Stainless Steel into the last century, 25 grams heavier than the original CB6000, thanks for your interest !!
0 x
Antelope113

Post by Antelope113 »

Looks really nice love the PA piece as I do have one. That material is lite but like you said tough to work with and costly.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

I will be releasing a further new product in the next 2 -3 days thanks for looking and the feedback so far :-)
0 x
Subervent

Post by Subervent »

Great stuff! Gotta have some love for people working with titanium. Looks extremely well done. You sir have some machinist skills! Titanium is my favorite metal to tig weld and work with, so it's absolutely awesome to see others utilizing it!

Have you thought about offering a non polished/silver model and heating it up to give it that natural rainbow effect? I know a few people in the LGBT realm who'd absolutely love that!
0 x
- Formerly in Long term Chastity -
TitaniumChastiTi

Subervent wrote:Great stuff! Gotta have some love for people working with titanium. Looks extremely well done. You sir have some machinist skills! Titanium is my favorite metal to tig weld and work with, so it's absolutely awesome to see others utilizing it!

Have you thought about offering a non polished/silver model and heating it up to give it that natural rainbow effect? I know a few people in the LGBT realm who'd absolutely love that!
Thank you for your kind feedback :oops: I have been doing some research on this subject and have found that as well as the Rainbow effect I can also control the spectrum and isolate one colour from it :o
0 x
Mistressles

Post by Mistressles »

When do you plan to begin production?
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Mistressles wrote:When do you plan to begin production?
As soon as some one wants one ;)
0 x
Mistressles

Post by Mistressles »

How much will they be?
0 x