Introducing the Ti-600

For the gearheads in the audience
TitaniumChastiTi

Re: Introducing the Ti-600

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Herkees wrote:I read with great interest about your new venture. I/we think this might be just what we are looking for, although I have not and do not intend to get pierced. How close are you with the development of the Ti-700 to finishing? And what do you expect the price of the Ti-700 to be?

We are looking at buying another MM device soon, but I might just wait as this could be better being based in the UK and of course, Titanium!

I posted this here as opposed to a PM, as I'm sure other people will be asking the same questions at some point.

Look forward to hearing from you :D
Hi Herkees and thank you for your kind comments and interest, on the Ti-700, I will be back working on it this weekend. It has been delayed only because ive been working on a customers Ti-600 and that gets 100 % priority over development, and I only have so many hours available. The locks are the most time consuming part of the build, but since sending out the finished item I have made 2 locks ready to cut to length when required and im currently making some tooling which will speed up the manufacture of the remaining parts.
0 x
Herkees

Post by Herkees »

Thanks for your reply!

I understand about the hours in a day and I can imagine that manufacturing one of these is a very time consuming business. It does sound like things are progressing well and I can imagine you being very busy in the near future!

Please keep us posted about the development of the 700. Based on the theory of it, we would almost certainly like to be the first to buy one, but obviously it depends a great deal on the final cost though. Do you have a figure in mind?

Also, we will be very happy to spend as much time as needed for reviewing purposes if it helps!

Keep up the good work :)
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Will a non-PA version be manufactured ?
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
TitaniumChastiTi

bigdtx8 wrote:Will a non-PA version be manufactured ?
Brian
Yes Brian, already done one, it does say that its possible on the web site ;)
0 x
tommy619

Post by tommy619 »

does anyone have one of these yet?
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

They most certainly do but I cant speak for them
0 x
tommy619

Post by tommy619 »

I meant on here. I have yet to see any posts on these yet by users
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

I meant on here too, people have them, but I guess its up to them if they post, positively or negatively !! production has changed slightly as ive invested in the workshop and improved both the product and the production times, but still looking @ 30 hrs to produce one down from the 40+ at the outset.
0 x
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

I have a Ti600 non PA. I took delivery of it months ago but with one thing and another the chastity game fell by the wayside. Anyway, back on the wagon now, been locked in it 24/7 for about a week.

TitaniumChastity are great to deal with. As a chastity newbie all I had experience with was one of those dodgy Chinese CB6000's so I had loads of questions and I needed much guidance. On a couple of issues I had to rely on the advice given, and it was correct.

With regards wearing the device, I've only worn it constantly for a week but I've found it perfectly comfortable. I've been running in it, about 7 miles, so it is possible to exercise in it. It is discrete. As it's been very cold recently I've been out running wearing wearing some quite tight leggings (Ron Hill Tracksters). Now, there is a noticable bulge, but that's what you'd expect wearing any cd in tight clothing. I may have had a couple of longer looks at my groin but you know what, I think it has helped me to be less self-conscious about what people may or may not see/thinik. In shorts, I doubt anyone would notice anything. In ordinary trousers, it is rarely noticable and even then, just a slightly larger bulge. No-one is going to be gazing at my crotch carefully enough to realise there may be something amiss.

I love the look of the Ti600 and how I look wearing it. I found one red spot on the tip of my glans after a couple of days but that has gone now and it never caused irritation. I should have ordered a smaller ring, something I plan to do, but that was based on my measurements. My only criticism such that it is, is the the barrel of the lock is not fixed into the ring. When connecting the cage to the ring it is not uncommon to push the barrel out of position and you need to remove the cage again and reinsert. I did break a key in a lock but that may be because I was a little too excited to be allowed out of the cage rather than they key being weaker!

Of course one of the real benefits of Titanium is that this device is so light, I think it's less than 100g but can't confirm as I'm wearing it. This compares to the 200g for most devices. Also, my partner has skin allergies to various metals so titanium is one of the few metals he can come into contact with without coming out in a rash.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, if I can - I'm not an experienced cd wearer.
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/