benefit of double base rings

For the gearheads in the audience
tena

benefit of double base rings

Post by tena »

hi,everyone,
wondering if double base rings as any benefit?
Tena
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Re: benefit of double base rings

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Re-pinging this topic. Does anyone have a comparison between a single and double base ring? Specifically wondering about fit, comfort, weight, and any other aspects you may have noticed between the products.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

i have a jailbird with a double base ring. I seem to get less or no 'ring burn' than with the single base ring i used to have.

I'd recommend taking a quarter of an inch off your cage length if ordering the double...
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Betterthansmith wrote:i have a jailbird with a double base ring. I seem to get less or no 'ring burn' than with the single base ring i used to have.

I'd recommend taking a quarter of an inch off your cage length if ordering the double...
Thanks for the input. I currently have an MCN product, but am looking at an MM device for "a little less access." I didn't think of the length issue, which implies that a single cage isn't fully transferable between single and double rings.
Last edited by Bird in a Cage on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

I think you'd have to order a cage with both single and double base ring at the same time, or if you already have a cage with single and want to go to a double you'd have to send it all back... (although that might only be if you go for the security screw option..)
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

I ordered both a single and double base ring with my JB. I ordered my cage length to be .5in less than my smallest flaccid state. The single ring is a little more snug than the double but it is not a deal breaker. I am still in constant contact with the end of the cage with the double ring.

However, (dun dun dun).... My scrotum is high and tight in the AM.. but it is loose in the PM. The double ring will not work in that situation to say the least! So, I went with the single ring. It turned out to be a smart choice. I can wear my JB twenty four/ seven until Mrs. BreadBox needs me.

Maybe in time I will stretch to need the double base ring. But, until that time, the single will suffice.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

FWIW ...
I was wearing a single cock ring as proof of concept to get accustomed to the wearing of a CB. I had constant burn on the underside of my scrotum from the excess skin folding over and becoming trapped between the ring and my clothes.

The burn was severe enough that I was questioning my ability to wear a CB and required me to constantly reposition my junk. Riding in a car for more than 10 minutes was agony if I was unable to reposition.

When I started wearing a 2nd ring of the same size the relief was immediate. I rarely experience any burn now.

Prior to adding the 2nd ring I experienced frequent issues with my smaller testicle escaping the ring. Wearing the 2nd ring almost completely eliminated any escape issues. I believe that this would translate to wearing an actual cage as well.

When I get the sizing perfected I'll be buying a dbbl ring.
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks