New metal CB copy

For the gearheads in the audience
2ndplace

New metal CB copy

Post by 2ndplace »

Had a new cage delivered over the weekend and so far, so good. It does have a bit of weight to it but I am not finding it a problem even though it tends to pull the device forward & down a bit. It is almost a copy of a CB6000s but I did find at times I did have a problem with a ball slipping back through the ring with the plastic CB. I do like the feel of the ring with this device, having a bit of width but comfortable as the edges are rounded off.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231363459889? ... EBIDX%3AIT

A different seller than I bought for but this link shows the same device. I have also seen it on DHgate but wanted a quicker delivery time after having my favoured plastic cage split - ouch!!

The details state that the device is 'Metal Chrome - Shiny' although neither the cage or ring are magnetic but the locating pins are.

I'm pleased though and early indications are that this really could be a long term device for me. I'm pretty confident saying that as it doesn't usually take long for issues to appear for me. I was on the brink of ordering a device from MM but unexpected expenses have put that on the back burner for a while but ultimately that will probably be the route I take.

My recommendation - If you find the fit of a CB6000 to be good for you but would like a metal device then this could be worth a punt at reasonable money. Long and short cages can be found on ebay & I went for the short version - The potential downside is that they only seem to supply with a 50mm ring (which is just the right size for me)

A final plus is the my other half says that she really likes the look of it & trust me, for her a sexy looking device is a huge plus with the acceptance of the whole chastity 'thing'
0 x