Steelwerks vs Steelworxx

For the gearheads in the audience
bitsy0

Steelwerks vs Steelworxx

Post by bitsy0 »

Hello!
First, is there anybody here who can enlighten me about Steelwerks products? Their price is enormously higher than Dietmar's Steelworxx cages, so I was wondering if they're actually a lot better, or not.

http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/

Second thing, could you suggest me a way to enhance the device security? Except for the PA, because I'm not very keen on piercings. What about penis plugs? Do they work well as security measures?

Lastly, I noticed that one of my problems with the Steelworxx Crossfire is that the partially-opened head of the tube can cause some scrub aches. Although these openings are extremely useful to pee without problems and maximize cleaning process. So I think that the better solution would be to buy a tube with a REMOVABLE tube cap/hat. The Keyholder has the key to remove the device, but the cap can be freely opened to allow easy urination, and then replugged in. What do you think? Is there any affordable model (approx = dietmar's steelworxx) of this type?
0 x
Subinmemphis

Re: Steelwerks vs Steelworxx

Post by Subinmemphis »

I'm thinking about making some cages and calling my company "Steelworks" just to be funny.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Stillwerks could be fine, as well :D
0 x
chastityslave22

Post by chastityslave22 »

Has somebody experience with the Steelwerks Urethra-tubes?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Subinmemphis wrote:I'm thinking about making some cages and calling my company "Steelworks" just to be funny.
Stihlwirks. ;)
0 x