Last review of the Holy Trainer v2

For the gearheads in the audience
Len51

Last review of the Holy Trainer v2

Post by Len51 »

It has now been a few weeks wearing the new Holy Trainer v.2. After the CB6000s and BON4M, this is a dream. I thought that a sold ring device would be difficult to put on and take off but due to the ergominc shape of it, it is both rooming and secure. My wife can squeeze my balls until they hurt and play with me and no bal slippage as sometimes happened with the CB. The rounded ring is much more comfortable. The CB ring kept chafing me but not the HT ring. I rarely have to us any lubrication with the HT. I cannot say enough about it.

No problem living my life wearing it. Just got back from a doctor appointment wearing it. Best part is that I can now pee standing up because all the holes are in the front. No more sitting on disgusting toilet seats in public restrooms. My only issue is that it is a closed cage but it is also a blessing. As a closed tube, it does not matter which direction I pee in. You old guys know that the way you aim is not always the direction you pee. A closed tube design funnels your urine out the front. The drawback is that it is impossible to clean under the head of my penis without taking it off so I take it off every morning for a quick cleaning.

My wife does not want me to remove it anymore unless medically or otherwise absolutely necessary. She also wants me to be able to feel the warmth of her mouth on my penis so I ordered a Jailbird. I figure that I will switch off between the two as the HT is very comfortable and holds my penis at the perfect angle when flaccid unlike my other devices which felt unnatural. The built in magic lock eliminates the weight of a padlock that always left the top of my penis sore. The HT will be good for daily wear and the Jailbird for sex. I have a clone of the Jailbird and it gets very messy when I pee.

In conclusion, for anyone that knows what size ring to get, I ordered the 1.3 " one which fits me the same as the 1 7/8" CB ring. It is shaped ergonomically and fits like a soft glove. I personally believe it is a CB killer. I broke a ring and split a tube within one year of getting it and I did not start wearing it until the last 6 months. I do not wear it anymore. It is saved for when I fly. I do not get embarrassed easily so I do not care who knows what I do. BTW, the HT does not print as much as my other devices since it has a more downward angle. Highly recommended.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle