PA-5000

For the gearheads in the audience
bobby_rogers

PA-5000

Post by bobby_rogers »

I am thinking about getting the PA-5000. My KH is cool with it. Just wondering if any current users are willing to share thoughts or tips about using the PA-5000. This will be my first piercing of any type. Thanks in advance.
0 x
Bobby
mcn

Re: PA-5000

Post by mcn »

The PA-5000 is prone to split along it's seam. Just be aware that you may have to glue the device back together with epoxy.
0 x
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

Just be aware you won't be able to change out your original jewelry that the piercer put in until you're fully healed (4 to 6 weeks), so, I'd advise you get the piercing sooner rather than later.

Also, a larger gauge initial piercing will keep you from having to go through the process of stretching it later. I was pierced initially at 4 gauge, which is about 4mm in diameter.
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

First off, make certain your are completely healed prior to trying to wear the PA-5000. If you don't, you risk damaging and possibly loosing your piercing. I have tried the PA-5000 and I would have to recommend that you look elsewhere for several reasons. A good fit is important with any chastity device but, for a device that incorporates a piercing, it's crucial. A device that uses a piercing like a PA can really cause problems if the fit isn't dead on. Non custom devices come with a variety of components designed to give the wearer the best possible fit. The PA-5000 doesn't really provide for many options. If the fit isn't right, your piercing could migrate and possibly reject. Also the lock assembly is right below the piercing so urine drips from your piercing hole into the lock assembly and you will never get it all out. In no time, your device will smell nasty.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

L4W is spot on but I've overcome a few of those issues.

The sizing does have to be spot on but one great thing about the PA-5000 is that it is EASILY modified! First you have to get the corect diameter, though. That can't be easily modded. I recommend following their published instructions for sizing but ordering one size smaller than they recommend. Following their instructions, I should wear a 1.25 diameter. The 1.125 is perfect, though. This causes the device to fit much better when not erect but results in slightly more uncomfortable erections. Even though it doesn't seem like it while locked, you are flaccid way more often than not. Getting the smaller size also helps the device "grip" you better and results on less pulling on the piercing.

Next, is getting the correct length. A small rotary file takes off material very easily. Use fine grit to increase the surface smoothness as you get closer to your correct size. In order to find your correct length, measure from piercing to where your shaft meets your ball sack WHEN YOU ARE AT YOUR SMALLEST. Then modify the device so that the distance from the piercing to the back of the device matches. If you don't do this, what happens is while you experience "shrinkage" the piercing gets stressed because your penis is trying to shrink to a length that the cage doesn't allow. I found that I'm the shortest while laying on my side with my legs together. Which is how I sleep mostly. Once I dialed in the correct length, all piercing soreness stopped.

Next is the actual hook that goes through your piercing. As they come, you can lube up and slide your piercing all the way around and off while flaccid. It's not easy but can be done. I chose a larger diameter hook than I actually needed and decreased the diameter some. This makes the hook curl back under the device further and essentially closes the loop so you can't take it off. I changed the hook shape using heat and creep. If held in a position for a long time, that plastic creeps and when relaxed will be a little closer to that shape than it was before. Add heat and it happens faster. I padded some vice-grips and held the larger hook at a smaller diameter for a couple days and applied heat whenever I thought about it.

Next is smell, all you can do is make it not as bad. Wash everything you can reach with qtips every day in the shower. Once a week get out and soak the whole device. After you've been locked for a week and your KH let's you out, wash up before she gets near you.

Bigger gauge piercing workes better for me but after getting it sized right any of the sizes were ok.

Also, when you get it, first thing you should do is glue up the outside seams with a small bead of superglue.

The pa5000 can easily be escaped. Especially by anyone who is competent enough to do these mods. But at least after these mods you'd have to break, cut, or deform some part of it. That's with any device, though. It's always a choice not to escape with any device.

Hope this helps! Enjoy!!!
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Good advice lhgas,

I actually tried a few of those to improve the wearability of the Pa-5000, but in the long run I just couldn't make it a viable option. The problem that I couldn't overcome was all the moisture like water, urine and what not that would accumulate in the little well that made up the lock assembly. One time, my wife tried to unlock it and the key wouldn't turn. I almost shit myself. We forced it a little and it unlocked. It also stripped apart the locking setup making the device worthless. In the end, I just couldn't see myself continuing to use a device that unreliable. I also tried a Ms. Lori device but didn't have much luck there either.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

Yeah, I haven't had that issue, yet. Mine is about 1.5 years old but I'm only locked about 25% of the time. If that issue does come up, I think my answer would be just ordering another. Not ideal, but considering the price I wouldn't be too torn up about it.

I've always wanted a lori's but am scared about the weight. And price.....

I've made the pa5000 work well for what we do. Only locked about 25% of the time and usually for between 1 and 2 weeks max. I know I could wear it more often and for longer if my wife wanted. That will make the lock issues come up quicker, I'm sure.

I would really like to have a looker 03 but I can run, bike, play sports, and walk around in underwear without being bothered by the pa5000. I' haven't been able to come even close to any of that in any of the three trapped ball devices I've tried. However, none were steel.
0 x
bobby_rogers

Post by bobby_rogers »

Great answers, guys. Do you guys all agree that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to be able to wear the 5000 after the initial piercing?
0 x
Bobby
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I had a frenum piercing for 15 years. I had four mistress Lori devices that used the piercing. All of them hurt like hell in a short time. I didn't get a PA because of the urine leaking issue. The frenum piercing for me was very good for sex without the drawback of a pierced urethra.

One thing I learned early on is that a piercing needs a lot of time to heal. Healing requires that the initial device remain in place at least a month, probably more for a PA. Second, even after healing the piercing has to toughen up before you should attach anything to it. Third, any sexual activity during the initial healing can cause problems (infection, tearing, etc.). To be safe, don't attempt any sex during the healing. If you get hard spontaneously, just let it run its own course. Don't touch. I was pierced twice. The first time, we didn't know any of this and the piercing became painfully infected. I had to remove the initial ring and keep antibiotic ointment on the wound. It healed closed. The second time, several years later, I did it the right way. It was hard during the initial healing, but all went well. I waited 6 months before putting the piercing to "work". It was worth the wait.

Now the piercing is gone. I let it heal closed after 15 years of wear. I like things better without it.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

I cant offer any advice on the device at the moment although i am currently waiting for the looker 03 so will comment on that at a later time.

As for the peircing i had mine done a long time ago and 6 weeks is the minimum i would wait before changing the bar. I also say that even though the bulk of the healing is done by then its worth spending extra time on your hygene to ensure you keep it clean. I washed at twice a day but still noticed a smell would appear for a least 2 years after that.

Good luck with it mate. Its worth it in the end.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/