LockedUpNewb

Anybody tried these yet?

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Thanks for any input.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Re: Anybody tried these yet?

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Sorry about the size of the attachment. Tried to crop and reduce size. Still huge.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

I haven't tried one of those, but it looks like one of the knock-off brand ones. I would be wary of inserting anything cheap into my penis, lol. I've seen many people here say the same.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

I have one. It's a nice cheap device. The catheter thing hurts pretty bad for some reason, like if the angle isn't perfect and if you screw it in too far the threads can screw into your dick. So that thing is worthless. But the cage itself is fun, small, discrete, pretty easy to use. Longest I stayed in mine was 10 days.
0 x
coffee

Post by coffee »

I'm not planning on insterting that thing anyway, and I'm quite interested. Is it really made from stainless steel?
And from wich vendor did you buy it?
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I have that one and the next size up (one extra ring. A couple of things to look out for, they are very small and you need to be able to use a small base ring, otherwise the gap from the cage to the base ring gets too large. I spent two weeks in the one size up and it was mostly ok, but due to the small diameter i bulged out of it a lot. Didnt get the catheter models. The one you pictured I could get into but was way to small. For comparisons sake I still had a little room in CB6000s!
The other concern is make sure you file out every edge on the padlock so it is completely smooth as your cock comes into contact with the lock a lot and the plastic coated master locks dont fit.
I eventually got this one
http://www.dhgate.com/product/lowest-pr ... 3324206583
It is fantastic, with very limited access, very comfortable and comes with 3 rings for $30 which is pretty awesome. Good practice for when I finally get around to ordering a MM jailbird. It is a little heavier and bulkier though, but for long term 24/7 wear I prefer it over the last one.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
miles mayhem

Post by miles mayhem »

Luckylocked- that looks and sounds pretty awesome for the price. I'm currently in a Chinese knockoff CB6Ks that I've been pretty happy with, except for the rings having that groove that has prevented me from moving down in size. A couple of questions: when you say it is bulkier, would you say it is easier to spot than a cb6ks? Also, how long were you locked in it without problems? Thanks!
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Hi Miles,
The one I linked to is definitely slightly larger than the 6Ks and obviously heavier. I have a pair of skinny jeans I just cant wear as it shows clearly, but I can go back to the compact one if Mrs K wants me in the skinny jeans. Tight for the night but she who must be obeyed likes my ass in the skinny jeans. I have been wearing the jailhouse for three weeks now and whilst I wouldn't say you don't notice it there haven't been any issues.

Mrs K loves the look of it as everything is very hard to get too so external stimulus is a minimum which is just the way she likes it. The other great thing was getting the 3 rings for that price as I actually managed to go down a ring size that I hadn't thought I would be able to do. For us that means we finally have a device where both my balls (one is way smaller than the other) are firmly trapped.

Build quality is excellent with no sharp bits and after 3 weeks no marks on the plating. I am pretty sure it is not stainless but it is certainly wearing that way at the moment. Honestly, for that price you can afford to try a few different ones. It has also had me totally re-thing getting a MM Jailbird as whilst it is great to be able to feel sensation on my caged cock, not feeling anything much other than the steel is a total mind fuck and the Watchful Mistress is now at the top of my (and Mrs K's) List.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
miles mayhem

Post by miles mayhem »

Luckylocked-
Thanks a ton for the specific information. My wife definitely wants me wearing tighter fitting pants most of the time, so a low profile is important. The first one I bought last year was a metal device from DHGate and I was really disappointed in pretty much everything about it- too much access, super easy to spot, scratched and pinched constantly, and would just fall off every once in a while. I'd like to try metal again, but we really don't have anywhere near the kind of money to invest in a custom device. This sounds like agood next step from my cb6ks.
thanks!
0 x
L0cked4hj

Post by L0cked4hj »

hey Lucky,

i have the same device and also the security anti pull outs for it, however even in the smallest ring, i can still escape with a bit of lube or soap. the anti pull out is great but digs into my skin.
how do you find it for security? when flacid i can just slide right off :( also when i wear for a couple days i end up ribbed for her pleasure....
l4hj
0 x
Birdlocked chastity secure (anti pull out) tips
http://securebird.blogspot.ca/