Shrinkage!

For the gearheads in the audience
wishingandhoping
Shrinkage!

Post by wishingandhoping »

Having now worn my CB6000 for two weeks I have noticed that the base ring has become loose around my balls!

I have read that this is fairly common but my issue is that the ring I chose was by far not the largest!
So are my balls shrinking?

And one more thing, is my penis shrinking? It did fill the device but is now a good inch shorter!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Shrinkage!

Post by TwistedMister »

No, you're just becoming more accustomed to it and the 'new' is wearing a little, which lets you assume more usual proportions. You may find that you will be able to tolerate a smaller ring. I have dropped ring sizes and am now in the next to smallest ring of the CB-3000 (further reduced by epoxy used to mend the broken hinge). I expect that, at some point, I will be in the smallest ring. I have currently been in for more than 3 months steady with only one removal and I can assure you that there is no shrinkage. I have previously been in for as much as 18 months with only occasional removals.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishingandhoping

TwistedMister wrote:No, you're just becoming more accustomed to it and the 'new' is wearing a little, which lets you assume more usual proportions. You may find that you will be able to tolerate a smaller ring. I have dropped ring sizes and am now in the next to smallest ring of the CB-3000 (further reduced by epoxy used to mend the broken hinge). I expect that, at some point, I will be in the smallest ring. I have currently been in for more than 3 months steady with only one removal and I can assure you that there is no shrinkage. I have previously been in for as much as 18 months with only occasional removals.
That has put my mind at rest!

Thank you
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I also agree with Twisted Mister. The whole "chastity will shrink your dick" is fantasy wank material.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Michele

Post by Michele »

If I remember right, it was about two weeks (not even, but i'd have to look) when my monkey boy had to go down a ring size. The issue now is that he could probably go down a little in ring size again but he can't even fit one ball through when they aren't swollen lol so he has to use the size he has.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Linus

Post by Linus »

To the best of my knowledge, continuous wearing of ring & cage causes loss of fat & water content under that particular area of skin. Further, both the ring & cage get a proper positioning, which we call as 'getting accustomed' to the device. We think this as a shrinkage. It is not so. That's why if you remove the ring & cage for a couple of days, your sizes go back to normal.
My KH wife would never tolerate if my instrument was shrunk!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
wishingandhoping

Well it has been three weeks today and it is coming off later for some fun so I will find out for certain!
0 x