Getting Impatient

For the gearheads in the audience
RegularJoe

Re: Getting Impatient

Post by RegularJoe »

LadynMonkey wrote:Thanks RegularJoe... I did take some time tonight to give him a good squeeze in his new JB. It's nice that he hardly seems to push forward in it and he really likes the oval ring too! I still only got to play with him for about 15 mins before he left for work but I'll work out spending some quality time with it over the next couple days lol :)

It's just different from the Bird Cage the way the ring touches him flaccid but the bars don't but they sure do touch when he gets excited and he says it's much more comfortable... it's not comfortable but the JB is more comfortable to get all wanna be hard in lol

The only thing I would want to change is the length... it is exactly his length to the very end of his... self so really I'd like it to be just a smidge shorter too push him against the tip of the cage instead of just sitting gently in it. With the way it curves it's just not hugging him from the end as much as I'd like.

Does MM shorten if needed or can they not make that adjustment?
MM can do about anything, but I believe shortening a cage is a bit more complicated. I wouldn't shorten it if he is filling the end, unless it causes chafing. Give the cage a chance to work its magic.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh I do plan to have him wear it a bit... but that's the thing, with the curve he's juuuuuuuuuust at the end but I think it could be shorter so he actually smooshes into and fills the end... when he gets aroused he certainly fills it lol :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

LadynMonkey,
I am happy for you and your husband. I remember how excited we were when our Jailbird arrived on October 3rd this year. We are now looking at ordering either a Pet Trap or a Watchful Mistress, just for variety's sake.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

So happy for you as well. I emailed MM yesterday and asked them if they any idea when my Jailbird would be finished. They said they are currently ahead of their 6 week turnaround time so (fingers crossed) hopefully I'll have mine in time for Christmas.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Locked_4_wife wrote:So happy for you as well. I emailed MM yesterday and asked them if they any idea when my Jailbird would be finished. They said they are currently ahead of their 6 week turnaround time so (fingers crossed) hopefully I'll have mine in time for Christmas.
I put it in my blog post but we ordered on Oct 26th and received it on Nov 25th so super fast turn around imo!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Congratulations, LnM!! Enjoy!

I would suggest giving it some time before you decide, but yes they will shorten the cage. It cost me $100 + $10 shipping, but I don't have any add ons, like spikes, etc. They cause the cost to increase.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Michele

Post by Michele »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Congratulations, LnM!! Enjoy!

I would suggest giving it some time before you decide, but yes they will shorten the cage. It cost me $100 + $10 shipping, but I don't have any add ons, like spikes, etc. They cause the cost to increase.
They actually got back to me today and said they could shorten for that price, $100 + $10 so seeing is this is an investment into our lifestyle we feel it's worth it to have it be exactly perfect so it will last for years to come.

He's definitely going to wear it a couple weeks to check out all possible issues that could come from wear but right now I really want the cage itself to hug the glans so he cannot "rattle around" in there lol :) the curved length of him is not the same as straight length... which I should edit my blog post to say too... Gonna go do that now!
0 x