Why more than 1 MM device?

For the gearheads in the audience
mellyshubby

Why more than 1 MM device?

Post by mellyshubby »

I have noticed a few people who have more than one device from Mature Metal. I am 6 weeks into wearing my first metal device, a Jail Bird. It fits very well and is easy to stay clean in. I'm wondering if the other models such as Queens Keep or Watchful Mistress actually FEEL different to wear. I'm just trying to understand why someone would want more than one custom device.

Thanks
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
locked4her55
Re: Why more than 1 MM device?

Post by locked4her55 »

I love both of my MM's but recently have found myself in my Watchful Mistress. I tend to be "high and tight" and the extra stainless with the Watchful Mistress has put an end to a rash that I would sometimes get between my penis and scrotum when wearing it long term without any release (more than two weeks).

Since getting my WM I have not experienced any of this and I believe it's due to the extra steel.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

I also find switching devices can help with trouble/hot spots. Each device wears a little different.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

I don't have multiple MM devices, but I do have multiple devices. Along with the reasons mentioned before, I like being able to switch because you get used to a device after so long. Being able to switch means that you stay aware of the device. It adds to the constant state of arousal for me. I just love feeling myself caged!
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

I first had a jailbird and now have a pet trap - didn't notice any difference in weight but read on. As others have noticed, resizing eventually becomes apparent or necessary. There's only so much they can do if you send it back and then you wait. In my case, I wanted a little less access and also had a different resizing need (in addition to a little shorter length). My buddy's pretty club shaped when flaccid i.e the head is noticeably fatter than the base, so I wanted a cock cage with a larger diameter at the tip and narrower at the base - yes I have to do a little lubing/shoving to get the head thru the base,but it fits much better. From an initial email exchange with MM, the tappering would be harder with the jailbirds wired design, especially starting with my original one. So I just went with a new pet trap. Originally, I engineered some additions to the jailbird that achieved sort of the same tapered design - a ksd-g3 will work with an MM device and I also used a short anti pull out pin to keep it from shifting around. With the taper, I still use a short pin (blunt) and actually am trying the ksd-g3 with it, though I did some hard reforming to get it flattened out (get it good and hot in boiling water). Of course, now I,m considering a base ring diameter reduction but won't be buying a new device for that (i hope). Note I am into year three of all this so I'd make sure mods you want won't cause discomfort or damage.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
Atone

Post by Atone »

tjscooby wrote:My buddy's pretty club shaped when flaccid i.e the head is noticeably fatter than the base, so I wanted a cock cage with a larger diameter at the tip and narrower at the base - yes I have to do a little lubing/shoving to get the head thru the base,but it fits much better. From an initial email exchange with MM, the tappering would be harder with the jailbirds wired design, especially starting with my original one. So I just went with a new pet trap.
I have a Jailbird that is 1 1/8" at the opening and 1 1/4" at the head. Overall length is about 2 1/2" but don't remember for sure. MM can do it, at least in some situations. The shorter the cage the harder it is for him to do. I think it is the only Jailbird that I never really wore, maybe a few days at the most. I don't remember why, I think I ordered my first Steelheart (my true love) about the same time.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Atone wrote:I have a Jailbird that is 1 1/8" at the opening and 1 1/4" at the head.
I have been thinking about asking MM if he could do this. My problem is the head is larger than the shaft. When I take off the cage I have indents from the cage. It's not uncomfortable, I would just like it looser.

Why did you do it? If you did it for this reason does it feel any different?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked by LRC wrote: Why did you do it? If you did it for this reason does it feel any different?
It was a bit of an experiment. What I was hoping was that as I started to get aroused in the device the penis would swell more at the head and that would "lock" the device on a bit more and reduce the amount that it would push the device up the shaft. To be honest I never really found out because I only wore this device a few times before I moved on to the Steelheart.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Thanks for the reply. Now that I know he can do it I'll contact MM and ask his opinion.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

My Jailbird actually has a larger ring towards the tip. It actually does help "lock" it in place when I'm hard. There's no way I can get out while hard. That wasn't my reason for doing it, though. The extra space at the end helps keep loose skin from hanging out. It helps prevent pinching.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder