Help w/Choices - Experience?

For the gearheads in the audience
Michele

Help w/Choices - Experience?

Post by Michele »

I'm loving the whole idea of custom made devices... we don't even have hubby's Jail Bird yet and I'm already looking to purchase a second device for variety. I'm thinking about something that more enclosed the shaft so he can't even see or touch my penis :)

I was looking at something like the Steelworxx Revenge... Mature Metal doesn't make any devices like that anymore so I'm here to ask your opinions on this device. I saw only limited info when I searched the forums.

I guess I'm curious about hygiene in an enclosed device like that, mainly. And is steelworxx a good company or does someone else make something similar? Should the tube itself be a little bigger to get water in to clean it if worn long term?

Thanks in advance for any info!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
danj
Re: Help w/Choices - Experience?

Post by danj »

Lady,

Here is an old thread from 2011 when I was researching the Steelworxx Steelheart (basically, a fully enclosed Revenge). Quite a bit of info there:

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9495

I love the Steelheart. It's a great device. Mine is not very tight on my penis, so cleaning isn't too bad, though it is far easier to wash in my new Looker. That said, I love the lack of access and still use the Steelheart (I'm wearing it now). The biggest issue I had was cock head irritation due to residual urine remaining in the tube. I solved that by putting GoldBond hand cream on the cock head as often as possible and coming out often for cleaning. Some men, like Atone don't have that issue and can wear it for weeks without issues. YMMV.

Having bought two devices from Dietmar (proprietor/owner at Steelworxx), I have been happy with his service. His workmanship is top notch, and he typically responds to emails the next business day. He is in Germany, so we do have a time difference. I would definitely recommend a Steelworxx device.
Last edited by danj on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Michele

Post by Michele »

Thanks danj,

I'll look at the link... I definitely like the revenge with the open end so the urine gets out... Hubby has uhhh a unique urethra (long story from when he was in the hospital as a kid) so he doesn't line up like a normal guy might. Having an open end is essential.

Thanks again and I'll check out the link... in really curious how the cleaning goes in the enclosed part... I wouldn't want it to be wet in there and bacteria to grow. Plus I also don't want to take it off too much for cleaning. If I spend the money on something like that I want it on 24/7 for weeks at a time.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
danj

Post by danj »

I don't blame you, being able to wear a device for 24/7 wear for weeks is the gold standard if you can get it. That said, I seem to have trouble wearing any device more than 5+ days without some discomfort. If I change devices (the trouble spots I get vary with each device), I'm more able to get around the issues that can surface wearing a piece of steel equipment on your junk!
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Michele

Post by Michele »

Whew! Just read that whole thread :) very informative... so it does seem that if we do order something like that we will want a teenie bit of room in diameter of the tube so he can get in there to clean it with soapy water (I prefer just the shower) and possibly be able to dry it out with the hair dryer or could possibly be airy enough to dry on its own right?

His diameter was 1.5" I believe (think that's about 38 mm) so how much room would you recommend? A couple mm? The 38mm is just touching around him, not tight that he has to force into it but comfortably fits around touching on all sides. If I ordered like 40mm it would give him room right and any erections would get fatty in there but shouldn't grow in length since I'd get his actual flaccid length? I was actually thinking I'd get it slightly shorter than his flaccid size. I order his JB in 4"long which is about 1/4in shorter than him flaccid.

To be honest I don't plan on having the enclosed one on toooooooooooo much at length because I love to see him trying to squeeze through the bars and being able to touch and tease... but I want the option, If I did want to give him a long time without seeing or touch his penis, I could.

Thanks again for your help... I love all the different choices but because, for a single income family of 4, it is an investment, I want them to be everything I expect and more! I know me and I might find another one I like too lol then I'll have to buy that too haha :)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

One thing I would add…

Before you go out and spend hundreds of $ on another device, wait for the Jail Bird to arrive and confirm the sizing that Monkey needs. You may find its perfectly sized…or you might not and need to send it back for adjustments. It's easy to get the sizing wrong, especially without much experience with devices. I spent several months using the cb-6000s before I ordered the Steelheart. You should also look at Thumpers blog. It has a ton of info about his experiences going from a CB to custom Steelworxx device. I forget if you guys are using a plastic CB-X000 device?
0 x
-Dan

WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Ditto danj's advice. I should have waited longer before I made my last purchase but was overeager. Consequently, right now I am waiting to have it modified. Now, I plan to wait at least 3-6 months before making my next device.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh he's in a bird cage right now... I don't plan on ordering a second until we have used the JB awhile and worked out any sizing issues (maybe late Feb so it comes for my birthday in April). I'm fairly certain, since we're in a steel device, that we measured well. I'm sure it's not perfect. We did use the sizing rings from MM too. That's the whole idea of using the JB is to figure out if something needs adjusting we can do it. :)

As for plastic or silicone... we started buying a silicone and hubby couldn't even squeeze himself in... Well we sure did try lol and then he got turned on and pulled the thing completely apart haha. That's when we decided to measure and see what we needed and we found only a steel device or the Curve would work for him... after seeing him push that silicone device apart I honestly didn't want to even think about him cracking a plastic device. Plus I'm glad we went steel, it's super sexy!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Good advice so far. Great link from danj, there is a lot in there.

I would slow down and see how the jailbird works out. Then order a Steelheart. Don't mess around with the Steelheart 2, almost everyone that got one wishes they got a regular Steelheart instead. The idea that it is easier to clean is false in almost all cases. I would be careful about the tube diameter too. A 40mm tube would be gigantic.

Sizing a chastity device is a bit of a moving target. Adjusting the length effects the diameter and vice versa. Additionally what fits perfect today will likely be too small a few months from now. It takes time to adjust to a new device. Sometimes it is a physical change, sometimes it is a change in routine.

I can say with a fair amount of confidence that a properly sized Steelheart can be worn for a long time without removal. A few weeks should be no problem at all. A couple of months is doable. So far the longest I have gone is just short of three months but even then it was removed because my wife wanted access to the penis, not any sort of physical reason. Once you go beyond a week or so nothing else is likely to change and you should be able to go long term.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Thanks Atone... nice to hear you're able to go that long in them! I know if/when I order (it well definitely be after we've used the JB awhile but not too long due to weird financial reasons) I'm going to be getting the Revenge for hubby because of the open end.

Like I said, we will use the JB for a few months and work out sizing and then know better how to order the next one. :)
0 x