Glad I went deluxe on Jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
mellyshubby

Glad I went deluxe on Jailbird

Post by mellyshubby »

If anyone is planning to order a MM Jailbird, let me offer some advice. Pay the extra and get both the padlock and the security screw (2 holes in post). Here is why ... The security screw is the ultimate in comfort and fit for 24/7 wear. However, lining up the holes to get the screw started can be frustrating for the keyholder. This is why you want the padlock option also. It is very easy to get the padlock in its hole, then everything is lined up for the screw to go in. I have found that if I wear it with the padlock in place, my underwear tends to twist the whole package around. So the only thing we use the padlock for is assisting with installing the security screw.

The other extra feature we got was the spike strip. This allows the keyholder to really have some fun at your expense. She will sometimes put it on in the morning and then say to me "think pure thoughts today and you'll be fine". Then she will talk dirty to me a few times during the day just to see the look on my face as the spikes dig in. We don't leave it on long term, nor at night. Most of the time it actually feels better with it installed, because it takes up the slack space you get during the day when you are at your most flaccid.
Last edited by mellyshubby on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Re: Glad I went deluxe on Jailbird

Post by Michele »

That is so great! Very happy things are working out and going well for you both! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast