steelworxx custom ring size

For the gearheads in the audience
kunst

steelworxx custom ring size

Post by kunst »

Does anyone know if Steelworxx can do a custom size ring, for example 48 or 49mm, and eventually if there is an extra cost?
By the way on their website I cannot find the cost of a ring only (in case I need a spare ring).
Thanks
0 x
danj
Re: steelworxx custom ring size

Post by danj »

Yes, Dietmar will make custom size rings. I recently had him make 2 extra rings for my Looker 3. These were for use with the integrated lock. I believe they we 35 Euro each (that's a non-EU price as we don't pay the EU VAT in the US).

You might send him an email, I've found him to be responsive. He typically gets back to you the next business day.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
kunst

Re: steelworxx custom ring size

Post by kunst »

Thanks for your reply.
I am in the process of ordering a device, but the communication has been complicated by my request to slightly modify dimensions of the cage after issuing the order (following some doubts and his suggestions), and some extra modifications that I requested on the base ring, so I will not ask him until these things have been clarified first, otherwise this further request could generate more confusion. This is why I asked the forum first.
After finalizing the order I will request an extra ring (my default is 50mm, but I want to have a slightly smaller spare).
Lucky you, I am in EU and I do pay VAT!
0 x