Denial & Ring Fit

For the gearheads in the audience
Michele

Denial & Ring Fit

Post by Michele »

Ok do any of you guys have issues with your bits getting so full & swollen you can't get them in or out of the base ring hole? Does milking help with the size of the bits? I hate to see hubby struggle and barely get the dang thing on or off when I want to play with my toy... just not sure how to deal with the situation because he certainly isn't going to get release.

Thanks in advance!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Denial & Ring Fit

Post by TwistedMister »

LadynMonkey wrote:Ok do any of you guys have issues with your bits getting so full & swollen you can't get them in or out of the base ring hole? Does milking help with the size of the bits?
Oh, absolutely. If Mrs. Twisted starts getting me worked up beforehand, there is no getting the base ring off...unless I go to another room and read something technical for a while. Getting it back on if there has been no orgasm requires similar mental gymnastics. Some people use a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to induce shrinkage.

Milking does *not* help, at least, not in *my* experience. Could be different for others.

It was easier with a hinged ring, but the hinges of the plastic CB-3000 rings don't stand up to me and they break at the hinge. Mending them with JB Weld makes them no longer hinged.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

TwistedMister wrote:
LadynMonkey wrote:Ok do any of you guys have issues with your bits getting so full & swollen you can't get them in or out of the base ring hole? Does milking help with the size of the bits?
Oh, absolutely. If Mrs. Twisted starts getting me worked up beforehand, there is no getting the base ring off...unless I go to another room and read something technical for a while. Getting it back on if there has been no orgasm requires similar mental gymnastics. Some people use a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to induce shrinkage.

Milking does *not* help, at least, not in *my* experience. Could be different for others.

It was easier with a hinged ring, but the hinges of the plastic CB-3000 rings don't stand up to me and they break at the hinge. Mending them with JB Weld makes them no longer hinged.
Lol yeah even an ice pack doesn't do it lol I just hope they don't get any bigger as we go along because I don't want it suck on there haha
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

When my wife gets me excited before unlocking, I usually leave the ring on and just rotate it so that the part that accepts the integrated lock is below/behind the scrotum. That way the base ring turns into a simple cockring and actually helps maintaining a pleasing erection and delaying my climax.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Some days it's relativity easy. Other days it's a damn right struggle. I've found no rhyme nor reason as to why that is.

My wife will remove my cage and base ring, but there is now way I want her putting the base ring back on. On the tough days it could take up to 10 minutes before I manage to get everything in.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

kpb57 wrote:When my wife gets me excited before unlocking, I usually leave the ring on and just rotate it so that the part that accepts the integrated lock is below/behind the scrotum. That way the base ring turns into a simple cockring and actually helps maintaining a pleasing erection and delaying my climax.

-K
That's exactly what we did last night (hard pressed for time as hubby had to get to work) but that made it even worse lol and the base ring got very tight and made a red ring around the twig & berries.
0 x
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

Hi,

When I want to use my slave/husband's cock for my pleasure or just play with it, I remove the cage and leave the base ring on. It's a lot easier and the ring doesn't get in the way, although I will sometimes rotate the base ring to get the post out of the way.

I found out from some women I know in Europe that they never remove the base ring, so that's what I am doing now.

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
danj

Post by danj »

Absolutely. The cage and ring need to come off before play time IF she wants me out. Lately, I'm only out maybe half of the time we play.

I find the ring without the cage to be far too tight to keep on for playtime. I have a few cock rings, but they are larger than my chastity base rings.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

LadynMonkey wrote:Ok do any of you guys have issues with your bits getting so full & swollen you can't get them in or out of the base ring hole?
Yes! I can only get the ring on or off if I am completely 100% flacid...
I pretty much never take the ring off. When I used a normal Lock, I had Dietmer at Steelworxx modify the rings so they had removable pins so we could just remove the pin and leave the ring on.
I now have an integrated lock, so, as others have stated, we just rotate the ring so the lock integration is out of the way.
Never had any issues with it. And, nice shower to clean up before relocking returns everything to its normal size....
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote: I find the ring without the cage to be far too tight to keep on for playtime.
I find this to be true for me as well, it all comes off or none of it comes off.
0 x