My chastitee has a little problem...

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: My chastitee has a little problem...

Post by wishful4 »

Alexia wrote:Okay, so we have fairly recently gotten into chastity, amd after a while we decided to order the chrome 6000s, but... it seema once he gets erect the cage seems to slide upwards along his shaft, almoat acting more like a helmet than a cage. Same thing happened when we tried the cheap knock-offa of both the 6k and the s.

Any tips? He seems pretty upset cause once he gets aroused it looka like he has a massive boner in his pants and he wants to wear it to work. (Well, I want him to, but he seems to agree!)
If I have this right, the cage and base ring is moving away and up from his body. My first inclination would be that the base ring is too small and the device is not gripping his scrotum firmly enough to hold snugly in place where it should be. I have seen where this device can tend to migrate outward during erection attempts, but never upward. Try a smaller base ring. As long as he is not experiencing numbness or "blue balls", the base ring is not too small. Maybe some other folks will comment on this, as well.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree, he probably needs a smaller ring. He might not be quite ready for it though.

As for tips, suggest he not get aroused while at work.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We have the same issue here... hubby when extremely aroused will push his cage forward. We have him in the smallest ring he can fit in and it still does it. In talking with William at Mature Metal since my hubby's off-the-shelf cage is a little long he can get more of an erection. We hope once he is fit into a proper custom cage that this problem will be less! Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

Lady, Go with a MM product and your monkey will not have the push away problem he has now. I am in a Jailbird and I can start to get hard but then nothing flows in. Very frustrating.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I noticed you said it's a "s" model is that right? Some of the problem may be it's too short for him. When he's fully flaccid is everything inside the tube and the base ring near his pubic bone? If it's not then the cage may be too short.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Michele

Post by Michele »

Mutt_VB wrote:Lady, Go with a MM product and your monkey will not have the push away problem he has now. I am in a Jailbird and I can start to get hard but then nothing flows in. Very frustrating.
We are waiting on his Jail Bird now! Already ordered!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:I agree, he probably needs a smaller ring. He might not be quite ready for it though.

As for tips, suggest he not get aroused while at work.
It took a number of months of conditioning for me to tolerate successively smaller rings, but now it can't pull away from the body anymore.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted