CB6000 and Curve slide down

For the gearheads in the audience
jeminfla

Re: CB6000 and Curve slide down

Post by jeminfla »

Thanks for all of your input. I have actually thought of some sort of belt to keep the ring snug to the body, so I'll definitely pursue that as well. Since I've only just begun this journey, I also plan to experiment more with ring sizes. After my last extended wearing, I found that the ring that was snug when I first put it on was a bit looser, so that tells me I have room to shrink (so to speak).
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Tutor wrote:cb6000s... I am going to take it that you are not talking from experience i.e. you don't only have one testicle.
Actually, I was speaking from experience even though I have 2 testicles. When I received my CB6000 I did not have a clue how to get the size right. So I went with the largest spacer and the largest ring. Everything fit fine until the 2nd morning when I woke to the CB 6000 hanging from my right testicle. I went down a spacer size and a few days later it happened again. I have finally arrived at a sizing where everything stays in place. The conclusion I drew was if one testicle can get free then the device will fall off.

I concede your point that I really don't have enough data to make the claim that it will not work with only 1 testicle. If he gets the fit right maybe it will work. I hope he reports in on his progress.
0 x
jeminfla

Post by jeminfla »

Progress is on hold due to that aggravating thing called life getting in the way. Since my Mistress returned from her three day vacation, we've not had an opportunity to try another round (work, family, flu bug). I'm not pushing the issue on her because it should be at her discretion when I get locked up, and unfortunately she hasn't felt too "Mistress-y" lately. Thanks to everyone for their input!
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

cb6000s wrote: Actually, I was speaking from experience even though I have 2 testicles.

I concede your point that I really don't have enough data to make the claim that it will not work with only 1 testicle. If he gets the fit right maybe it will work. I hope he reports in on his progress.
Well I didn't mean to come off wrong... but... I do only have one testicle.
The device works just fine, if it didn't I wouldn't be getting the Jailbird that works basically the same way.
0 x
Tutor