Steelheart or Watchful Mistress?

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Steelheart or Watchful Mistress?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Sounds like a good system, but I am uncut and would worry about under the foreskin getting clean.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Atone, thanks for the link. Looking at the ring, does the backwards angle at the bottom of the ring give relief for the sack?
The tilting forward is the problem I've had with every device. Does this cause the device to be more or less apt to tilt forward?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Sounds like a good system, but I am uncut and would worry about under the foreskin getting clean.
I can (only) imagine that would make things more difficult. Sorry I cannot offer any advice other than the obvious.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked by LRC wrote:Atone, thanks for the link. Looking at the ring, does the backwards angle at the bottom of the ring give relief for the sack?
The tilting forward is the problem I've had with every device. Does this cause the device to be more or less apt to tilt forward?
I think we are looking at two different things.

I think you are looking at the anatomical base ring, that angles away from the device at the bottom. I have one and didn't think it made a difference comfort wise and it created too large of a gap at the bottom. I may try again with a smaller ring but don't feel compelled to because I didn't find it to be any more comfortable. I had two rings the same size only one was anatomical so I felt like it was a fair comparison. I will say that both rings ended up being too large so that may have led to it too. I have read from others (Thumper is one, he talks about it on his blog) they they are more comfortable but I didn't really notice.

What I am talking about is the small ring that is actually welded to the tube. Without it the open end of the tube is just the thin steel. The ring makes it a little wider and rounder at that point. Like I said, my first tube didn't have it (I forgot to add it to the order) and I didn't really notice any discomfort. Later I ordered another tube that had it and liked it enough that I sent the first one back to have it added. So I didn't realize that it was uncomfortable until I had it to realize that it could be more comfortable. Does that make sense?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Beat me over the head enough times and it will sink in. I wasn't thinking of a tube device, only a caged device that already has a ring at the opening. Now I understand what you're saying.
Atone wrote:So I didn't realize that it was uncomfortable until I had it to realize that it could be more comfortable. Does that make sense?
This makes perfect sense to me. I was very happy with the CB6k. The first time I tried the CB6ks I couldn't believe the difference in comfort.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve