Steelheart or Watchful Mistress?

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Steelheart or Watchful Mistress?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have a Curve and a Mature Metal Jail Bird. I love the improvement of metal over plastic, and the open design of the JB makes it easy to maintain good hygiene during long term wear, but I would also like to have a metal device that is more enclosed.

For my next device, I am considering either a Steelworxx Steelheart which is obviously fully enclosed except for the small hole at the end or the MM WM which is mostly enclosed. I am wondering if anyone has both devices and can compare and contrast the WM’s wearing sensation to the Steelheart’s. Is the sensation very close or quite different and which is preferable?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Atone
Re: Steelheart or Watchful Mistress?

Post by Atone »

I have had a CB-3000, several Jailbirds, a Pet Trap (not quite like a WM but close), and a couple of Steelhearts. Without a doubt I like the Steelheart the best.

Hard to describe the difference in sensation but they are not going to be anything alike. While the WM is more enclosed than a Jailbird it still has a lot of openings that allow both physical sensation and a visual identification of what is inside. With the Steelheart the device starts to become you. When you look down all you see is steel. When you reach down you just feel the smooth steel.

If you decide to get a Steelheart I highly recommend the integrated lock and the comfort ring on the tube.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with Atone. I have both a JB and a WM. I would love to try a Steelheart for the loss of sensation but my wife wants to have access at all times for teasing. The WM is a bit more restrictive than the JB but not much.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Thank you, gentlemen. Very helpful advice.

As to sizing. When I bought the JB, I used the same dimensions as I has settled on with the Curve (minus 1/2 inch tube length) and that worked out well. Would the same be true with the Steelheart or might the tube diameter need to be a bit bigger because attempted erections have absolutely nowhere to bulge out.

Also, I seem to recall that you order the SH using overall length and not tube length and that the adjustment is 15 mm. Is that correct?

Is the comfort ring oval? My JB has a double oval ring and it does not seem to be a comfortable as the plastic ring on the Curve. I occasionally experience ball burn with the JB and never had with the Curve.

Thanks again for your advice and wisdom.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Atone

Post by Atone »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Would the same be true with the Steelheart or might the tube diameter need to be a bit bigger because attempted erections have absolutely nowhere to bulge out.
I would make it the same.
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Also, I seem to recall that you order the SH using overall length and not tube length and that the adjustment is 15 mm. Is that correct?
Yes, you have to order a Steelheart based on overall length. 15mm is about right. When I ordered mine I told him what length I wanted the tube and he determined the rest (I don't recommend doing that though) and according to my measurments the overall length is 13mm longer than that. Hard to say just how he measures overall length though.
WifeIsVanilla wrote:Is the comfort ring oval?
The comfort ring is actually a very narrow ring welded directly to the opening of the tube, it is not separate from the tube at all. There should be a picture on his website. It is an inexpensive option and very worthwhile. I have had both. I liked it enough that I sent the tube that I wear the most back to him to have it added. It is very expensive to do that, almost as much as just buying a new tube. Also, I have never heard anyone comment that they didn't like the comfort ring.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Atone, I was curious about the comfort ring and went to Steelworx to look at it. I looked at the Steelheart and couldn't find it listed there. I couldn't find a search box either. Could you give more information on where it's at on their site?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
biggar

Post by biggar »

If money is not a concern I would go with the steelheart! Preferably the looker 02 with urethral tube. We have the Mature Metal Watchful Mistress and am very pleased with it but the cost was only about 1/2 of what a steelheart costs.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked by LRC wrote:Atone, I was curious about the comfort ring and went to Steelworx to look at it. I looked at the Steelheart and couldn't find it listed there. I couldn't find a search box either. Could you give more information on where it's at on their site?
Apparently it is not called a comfort ring anymore. The link is under CB Extras, here it is

http://steelworxx.de/Stainless-steel-ri ... s-43p.html
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

How good is hygiene with the Steelheart? I like the MM JB because it's so open and easy to clean. It seems like the Steelheart would have issues with urine accumulating inside, and then back up the tube between the penis skin and the inside of the tube. That sounds to me like a great setup for bacterial growth.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Atone

Post by Atone »

locknload wrote:How good is hygiene with the Steelheart?
That was a real concern for me too. It hasn't been a problem though. I usually wear mine for weeks if not months at a time without any removal at all. Seems like about every 6-8 weeks there is some reason why I have to have it removed (secure facility of some sort usually).

In the morning I use a squeeze bottle with antibacterial body wash followed by the spray bottle with clean water. I do this in the shower, it adds less than five minutes to my morning routine. Occasionally I disconnect the shower head from the hose and use the high power stream to rinse everything really well. On rare occasion I use just the clean water from the squeeze bottle at night. You can see videos of how this done on Thumper's blog.
0 x