Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

For the gearheads in the audience

What're you packing?

CB-2000
No votes
CB-3000
19%
CB-6000/6000S
38%
Other plastic
4%
Steel trapped-ball
23%
Full belt
8%
Other
4%
Nothing
4%

Total votes: 48

guodor

Re: Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see

Post by guodor »

I am in a Cb6000 and I wear a silicone strap around my waist that fixes to the posts. It makes the CB stick a bit more outwards but the pants push it down enough so it doesn't look "odd" (I think... I have become so used to wear it that I don't feel the extra bulge as something odd... I don't know if others think. Nevertheless my KH never said a thing and I thin that if it would show that much that she would tell me).
I have been wearing the Cb series for the past 4 years and I would really like to change (meanwhile I have tried the birdlock but I really don't like it - I like to feel confined in something hard!). My dream belt is the Reinholds but it's way too expensive (and his web page seems to have vanished) so now I am looking at the arch, from Neosteel. I am considering a non trap ball device because I have the feeling that my balls have stretched with the use of the CB and I am a bit reluctant to have them stretching even more (I never had a tight ball sack though). I would also like to know if others have had the same experience (specially the ones wearing something heavier). Just as a side note, this is my first post here and I have to say that I feel like I am among "known" people. I am a follower of the blogs of all the three previous posters and I would like to congratulate you three for the nice "moments" that you share and provide! Hope that this forum becomes as high quality!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

guodor wrote:I am in a Cb6000 and I wear a silicone strap around my waist that fixes to the posts. It makes the CB stick a bit more outwards but the pants push it down enough so it doesn't look "odd" (I think... I have become so used to wear it that I don't feel the extra bulge as something odd... I don't know if others think. Nevertheless my KH never said a thing and I thin that if it would show that much that she would tell me).
I have been wearing the Cb series for the past 4 years and I would really like to change (meanwhile I have tried the birdlock but I really don't like it - I like to feel confined in something hard!). My dream belt is the Reinholds but it's way too expensive (and his web page seems to have vanished) so now I am looking at the arch, from Neosteel. I am considering a non trap ball device because I have the feeling that my balls have stretched with the use of the CB and I am a bit reluctant to have them stretching even more (I never had a tight ball sack though). I would also like to know if others have had the same experience (specially the ones wearing something heavier). Just as a side note, this is my first post here and I have to say that I feel like I am among "known" people. I am a follower of the blogs of all the three previous posters and I would like to congratulate you three for the nice "moments" that you share and provide! Hope that this forum becomes as high quality!
Welcome to the forum.

I hadn't even thought about chastity devices in years (maybe a decade or more) and stumbled across the birdlocked site. That night I had the discussion with my wife about wanted to be locked up. Being impatient I went out and bought what the local sex shop had in stock, a CB-3000. I am so glad I didn't get the birdlocked after hearing more about it. I almost bought a CB-6000S about two weeks later but luckily someone pointed me towards the mature metal products. I am really much happier in steel.

I guess I will worry about my balls getting too stretched if there is any evidence of that happening. So far they seem to have just gotten used to where they are.

Good luck.

-A
0 x
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Hubby J is locked up in a CB-6000s. We've thought about metal a few times but so far we're happpy with the CB. If that Dreamlover thing every becomes an affordable reality we'll be hooked on plastic.
0 x
James

Post by James »

I started with a CB6000 and found it to be quite comfortable, but not as secure as I wanted. After much angst I found the courage to order a Neosteel. The price was enough to take your breath away, but I guess you get what you pay for. I have a Masterpiece she-male,hip style, its a work of art and looks so sexy. Its also very secure, and after paying so much for it, I ain't cuttin it off for anything.
James
0 x
mykey

Post by mykey »

Honesty system soon to be replaced by pa5000 as soon as healing is complete.

Scared am I!
0 x
hic77

Post by hic77 »

I wear the Latowski. They are real steal pants. Expensive but very secure.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

hic77 wrote:I wear the Latowski. They are real steal pants. Expensive but very secure.
Oh wow. Are you in Europe? I know you have to have it fitted in person. How long did it take for yours to be made?

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

hic77 wrote:I wear the Latowski. They are real steal pants. Expensive but very secure.
hic, since you are in Europe, I'm assuming that you are not a native English speaker, so there is no offense meant in this:

In the US, "a real steal" is a colloquialism for a great bargain. I'm pretty sure that the Latowski is a rather expensive device :-)

The word you probably mean is spelled "steel", but pronounced the same way.
0 x
jellsworth761

Post by jellsworth761 »

I use the Exobelt Extreme for daily lock up use and the Exobelt X-1 for T&D sessions with the wife.
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

What no Curve? Waa
0 x