Chastity device size

For the gearheads in the audience
imprisoned boy

Chastity device size

Post by imprisoned boy »

dear all forumers hello

i went as a prisoner and slave to a studio in germany where i was put into a cell for few hours and i was supposed to be put in chastity
unfortunately it seems that i cannot fit any chastity device among those they had available there
they tried this: http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11126

but it was too small for me,my problem is expecially the width of the tube

therefore i was handcuffed behind to prevent me from touching myself but it was almost useless as i was able to do it struggling with handcuffs
due to this next time i will be forced to be in chastity and this is something that i really want as well to please my mistress

so i would like to know from you what is the chastity device fitted with the largest tube
i checked that the curve seems to be the largest
would you confirm this?
is it possible to buy it somewhere in germany or is it buyable online only?
thank you for your advise
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Chastity device size

Post by celticqueens_sub »

If you have the money.... anything can be made custom fit.. I suggest that you post the dimensions that you need, then someone will be able to tell you if it is possible to buy a ready made one
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
imprisoned boy

Post by imprisoned boy »

i need at least 45-50mm for the cuff ring and that should not be a problem as many devices come with many rings,but my cock head is very large when it is flaccid due to a lot of skin around the head,i have a diameter of 4cm
0 x
imprisoned boy

Post by imprisoned boy »

finally got my cb the curve and inescapably imprisoned inside it
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Congrats. You might want to use a shorter locking post or add a different spacer, there shouldn't be gaps between the ring / spacer / cage / lock. The way it is now you will probably get too much flex and unnecessary pinching.
0 x
imprisoned boy

Post by imprisoned boy »

you are right that's what i've done
0 x
gra7y

Post by gra7y »

Has anyone used DHGate sellers. Also, I have measured, running the tape as tight as possible behind my scrotum and around the sgaft base, and can get to 6 1/2 " circumference. Will I need a6" [50+mm} ring, and will I be able to get in a 6" ring?
Thanks
Gray
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I have tried several devices from DH Gate. Their sizes and fit vary slightly, but at 1/10th or less of the price of a custom-made device they seem a good way to test-drive some styles and sizes before making the big investment.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
gra7y

Post by gra7y »

Locknload Thanks for taking time to answer. What size ring did you order. I seem to get 6.5" or 7" when I measure, so as I figure it I'll be really squeezed in the 50mm ring. Wound really like your continued comments.
Gray
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I got 45mm base rings, which mathematically equals the 1-7/8" ring I was most comfortable with in my CB6000S. 2 of the 3 devices from DH Gate were accurate, the 3rd was a bit smaller, which is ok by me since it gives me a smaller alternative for future lock-ups. Less pleasing was the facts that the machining of the fitting of cage onto ring was slightly variable, though not fatally so. I have 3 more with urethral inserts on order, and we'll see how accurate the insert measurements there are. There is far less tolerance for inaccuracy on a tube that goes down your cock! I'll keep you posted.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently