stripped screw in Lori 2D -- HELP!!

For the gearheads in the audience
Chorion

stripped screw in Lori 2D -- HELP!!

Post by Chorion »

Hey folks - my wife and I have been having fun with chastity for the past few years. Last Xmas I splurged and bought a Lori 2D. This is a customized stainless steal fortress (http://www.chastitytube.com/device.html).

I have been in and out of chastity since Xmas, this time I have been locked up for 2 months.
However, I've been trusted with the key (actually its more like a socket screw wrench) for when I travel. I take off the device so I can get through security--then put it back on once I get past the scanners. I am damned good about putting on my cage and leaving it on, since it keeps me from inadvertently touching myself and heading down temptation lane. Without it I am an incessant jerk-off.

Apparently when I reloaded myself at the airport I over-tightened. I woke up this morning in my hotel in England pinching, so I thought I would get some air and apply some lubrication to my chafing balls. Only I can't! I have stripped the screw! I have tried everything and I just cant get the screw out.

--I have to fly to France on Thursday, and back to the U.S. on Saturday. No doubt there will be an outing involved - if they even let me on the plane. Anyone ever had to deal with this?

--Worse - my wife has started to enjoy the game - but now she is pissed off that I have added this stress to her life. I'm not even sure how to remove the thing! Anyone know how a countersink works? IS that the solution? These screws are funky so I don't quite know how to manage this... Advice from the mechanically inclined?? I've emailed Lori to ask for help too. I wish these screws were made of tougher stuff considering what I paid!!!!

Chorion
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: stripped screw in Lori 2D -- HELP!!

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm not clear - did you strip the screw threads into the device, or the recess in the head of the screw?
0 x
Chorion

Post by Chorion »

Tom - I follow you on twitter and your blog (great stuff),

The screwhead has a center pin sitting in a keyway that has recessed hexagonal edges -- these match up with a tool that has a whole in the center but hexagonal projections. I stripped the screwhead such that the tool won't bite the edges- so it is stuck in the tightened position.

I just got this reply from "Lori":
"" Oh oh, now you did it!!!!!!!!!! What you can do is with a varible speed drill and a 7/64" drill bit. drill down in the center of the keyway, do this very slowly. Pack a wet rag or wet paper towels around the area so it does not heat up. Drill it out untill the head of the screw will come out. You should then be able to get a hold of the screw shank with pliors and twsit it out. Let me know how things go. Stainless screws are softer then other carbon based screws and they are the best we can get. Ms.Lori""

So this seems like one solution. It'll have to wait until I return home though.
I am concerned as to whether the screw head will dislodge. Do you have any additional suggestions/hints???

Unfortunately this DOES NOT solve my travel dilemma. It seems I may end up explaining to all the security people around Europe why my cock is locked up. Hopefully they let me on the planes. Of course the chaffing/pinching continues....
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

If you are flying out of a UK main airport you are going to have some trouble.... I am not sure they will let you on the plane. I guess it depends on what you can do to convince them... I suggest you go and see a security guy before you get to the metal detectors and pre-explain the situation...

You could go to the local hardware store and by a drill and drill bit to try Lori's suggestion. In the UK these are pretty cheap, ask someone local or a local colleague to find you the nearest B&Q store, these guys are a major UK retailer.

Good luck.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Chorion

Post by Chorion »

Good grief its just stainless steel, on my cock instead of in my hip.
Thanks for the advice! I will try to fit in a trip to the store to get this done. If I don't have time I will prewarn the security agents about my "genital jewelry". Seems silly, the anarchist in me wants to test the system-but I do need to get to my meeting in France.

Does anyone else have any experience with airport security and cages?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Instead of buying a drill, canyou buy a file and file a couple of flat spots on the sides as a gripping spot for some pliers? Would be less work.
0 x
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

Sounds like a security torx or Allen screw? Is the screw head accessible or does it fit down in a recess? If the head is accessible, Tom's advice above is your best bet to start with. If you go that route try to get ahold of some Vice Grips instead of normal pliers. If the screw head is down in a recess/countersink this will probably be a little difficult. Can you attach a picture of the stripped screw? All of the options I have running through my head right now would not be considered good ideas considering what your attached to!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Ah, is it like the screw in this picture?
http://www.chastitytube.com/DW2D1106.jpg

Then there's no way to get to the sides. Looks like a drill is in order after all. :shock:
0 x
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

Hmmm.... That makes things interesting. Please keep us updated!

Not sure how mechanically inclined you are but this is certainly a solvable problem. May have to buy/rent some tools. I recommend going VERY slowly and keep in mind any drilling, sawing, or cutting will cause heat. In this case it's not as easy as just not touching things until they cool. Take precautions!

You only have two hands and I'm assuming you don't want to get someone else involved! A vice and/or drill press would make things much safer. Sounds absurd but I'm just trying to help brainstorm.

Good luck!
0 x
Chorion

Post by Chorion »

Thanks all for your advice, I tried to use a reciprocating saw and cut my left ball off....
just kidding! hehe.

I followed Lori's advice and am free!-although it wasn't so straight forward. I'll explain. But first:

Tom, that picture doesn't do the screw justice. The screw was something like this
http://www.keyedlok.com/brycefastenerwe ... exweb2.jpg
although smaller.This kept me from using a simple screw extractor.

I moved to another hotel since my flight to France is very early in the morning. I followed celticqueens_sub's advice and had the cab swing me by a B&Q on the way to the hotel. I bought a cheap drill and a 3mm metal bit. I was counting on things going as Lori said, so that is all I bought (big mistake). In retrospect needlenose pliers, or a flathead screwdriver and a file would have made things much easier!

When I got to the hotel I wast crestfallen to find that the drill I bought had been previously opened and there was no chuck, Arrrgh! The store was a 30 minute drive away so i started improvising. I managed to loosen a bolt from the room desk, which was the right size to fit into the chuck hole and with some grunting I was able to secure the bit. whew!

Clarification, I have the PA model, which is a two screw unit, one that secures the lower carriage (cock channel/PA pin/row of spikes) to the testes ring (the ring also has two merciless ball spikes), The cage cover has 3 rows of spikes and attaches to, and through the lower carriage to the testes ring. http://www.chastitytube.com/DH2D1155.JPG

The first thing I did was to remove the screw that connects the cover and bottom carriage.
The remaining, stripped screw connects the cover and bottom carriage to the testes ring, so nothing was yet free.

Bracing for the worst I started drilling into the screw. Imagine applying force with a moving power tool aimed at your cock and balls. Gulp. The pin in the channel of the screw cleared out just fine, and as I kept drilling and pushing I hoped the screwhead would break off. It did not. It was however now hollowed out and thin enough that I could bend the hollowed-out screwhead by levering the cover and was able to remove it. Progress, but still fully secured to the bottom carriage and the testes ring.

But this is where things got stressfull. I would have been golden if I had a pair of needle nose (or any) pliers to remove the now available screw end. no such luck. I had no other tools and the screw would not finger loosen.

I tried more drilling hoping the screwhead would break off. no such luck.
I managed to pull my penis out of the testes ring, hoping I could just pull the whole thing off. NO WAY. The bottom carriage+testes ring is too tight (those painful spikes!). So then I spent two hours rocking the bottom carriage back and forth, trying to break the screwhead. Finally in a final act of desperation I put all my strength into levering the bottom carriage and managed to bend the edge of the screw enough that the carriage and testes ring came apart--this HURT with the sudden release digging into and pinching the carriage into my balls. Ouch!

But I was finally free, I greatfully removed the testes ring and cleaned everything up. Sweat success.
Of course cleaning up and feeling the wind on my naughty bits felt good and started giving me ideas... So I put everything back together and made sure NOT to overtighten this time. Feeling safe, secure, and confident I can remove the cage in the morning before going through security, sparing myself and security personnel the embarrassment of explaining my "jewelry".

My complements to lori for a very solid, nearly permanent device. I'd like to have higher quality screws however and will start looking for some the right size! There is no excuse for cutting corners on the details. Carbon steel screws instead of aluminum would make better sense.

Again THANKS EVERYONE for your input.
Love the stories and the community.
Cheers.
Last edited by Chorion on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x