CB6000s question

For the gearheads in the audience
pamdipot

CB6000s question

Post by pamdipot »

Hello,

New to the board. Glad to see it created! I notice a lot of familiar blog names on here I enjoy following.

This is probably a bit of a novice question, but thought I'd throw it out there. I've used a CB-3000 off and on over the years. My wife and I aren't into 24/7 but have a lot of fun with it.

I'm considering the CB-6000s for two reasons. No. 1-I'm a "grower" not a "show-er" so I have some space while flaccid in the CB-3000. I've been told that if you're 3" or less while flaccid I should fit into the CB-6000s nicely. Is that true? If so, does the shorter cage create any additional discomfort during an attempted erection compared to the 3000/regular 6000 (obviously a question for those experienced with both cages)?

No. 2-I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive belt that conceals a little better under clothes. I'm not too self conscious about the 3000, but thought it might be worth considering the 6000s. Truthfully, does it do much to "lessen" the bulge under clothing? Again, this isn't my primary concern (see question No. 1), but I thought it might be a nice advantage or at least a second option.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
0 x
Atone
Re: CB6000s question

Post by Atone »

welcome to the forum.

If you are doing ok concealing the 3000 then the 6000 probably isn't going to make you feel a lot better. I was ok with my 3000 and went to a jailbird that is the same as the 6000s and it was a little better but not enough to be the only reason to switch (for me). Then I went to a much smaller jailbird, now that is really nice and covert.

-A
0 x
judithprietht

Post by judithprietht »

I'm a "grower" not a "show-er" so I have some space while flaccid in the CB-3000.
I've been in the same boat with the 6000. So I just ordered a 6000s cage, figuring I'd try that before moving to a different device altogether... I'll report in re comfort, etc., once I've got it!

j
0 x
kelmag

Post by kelmag »

I have tried the CB-3000, CB-6000 and the CB-6000s. The CB-6000s is much easier to conceal in clothes, especially when seated. As for fit, there is the "shrinkage" phenomenon. I am about 3 1/2 inches flaccid but the fit for me is very good. When flaccid, the shaft will compress to fit and then shrink substantially once in the cage. It is significantly more comfortable than the larger versions and less cumbersome sleeping. I can sleep in any position with it, including on my stomach. Hope this helps.
kelmag
0 x
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi I have been a CB6000 wearer for about 18 months I am in 24/7 and released at my keyholders pleasure, I find it very comfortable and allows me to play golf, swim and go to the Gym. My wife/keyholder purchased a KSD-G3 for additional security which really does secure the tube although before purchasing it I never had a serious slippage. We also have a CB6000S small tube for punishment. Bez
0 x