showering while locked

For the gearheads in the audience
happyman1

showering while locked

Post by happyman1 »

I don't know how many of you shower while wearing you device, but I do. I wear a CB6Ks. it's an A.L. Enterprises original, not a knock off. My question is, do any of you have issus with the lock (the supplied master lock) getting wet and rusting, etc.? I take my lock off and stick a twist tie or something through the pin hole, but I would rather not have to do that. I'd like to just keep the lock on with no worries.
Wearing a CB6Ks, day 12
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
locked4her55
Re: showering while locked

Post by locked4her55 »

I am still wearing (now with my MM Watchful Mistress) my brass master lock that came with my original CB6000s. I shower with it all the time and have not experienced any issues.

I often give it a shot of WD40, and work the mechanism with the key when I am released.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

My Master lock is more than 10 years old, countless trips into showers and swimming pools and no problems. Nothing to worry about.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree with the above, don't worry about it too much. I used to put a couple of drops of oil in the lock every now and then but got lazy and stopped doing that. Same with the lock cylinder on my Steelheart. So far it has worked every time I tried to take it off. If it doesn't some time then I guess I will just have to stay locked.

The one time I would do something a little different is if I was going to get saltwater in it. Then I would put some light oil in the lock before hand and afterward make sure I rinse it real well with fresh water. I have done this with no problems.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It doesn't matter because Mrs. Edge can't find the key, anyhow. :shock:
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Love Tom's sense of humor...

Or maybe he wasn't joking??

I shower daily with my Jailbird. My current lock is a simple, heart-shaped lock made of nickel. I check it daily for any corrosion and haven't had issues in the two weeks since Mrs. KHH swapped out my old Master lock (thank you Home Depot...). She traded locks because she wanted to wear the key on a necklace and thought the old key looked "ugly." With the old lock, a squirt of WD-40 once a week was fine and kept things operating smoothly...

If anyone is interested, we got the new lock from a place called Small Box Hardware in Canada:

http://www.smallboxhardware.com/prodvie ... lerygroup=

The lock still ends up sideways, and we'll probably order the smaller one and see if it fits better...

http://www.smallboxhardware.com/prodvie ... lerygroup=
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

KeyheldHubby wrote:Love Tom's sense of humor...

Or maybe he wasn't joking??
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... s-bad-art/

More than once Mrs. Edge has forgotten where she put the key. Like, forgotten for days or a couple of weeks.
0 x