Steelworxx delivery?

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: Steelworxx delivery?

Post by Atone »

wantshiny wrote:I wonder how long it takes to make one, with the correct tools and setup, materials.
I don't know how long it takes him to make one but we did do an analysis of order numbers one time to try to figure out how many he makes in a year. I don't remember what we ended up with though. You might be able to find it by searching this forum.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

Atone wrote:
wantshiny wrote:I wonder how long it takes to make one, with the correct tools and setup, materials.
I don't know how long it takes him to make one but we did do an analysis of order numbers one time to try to figure out how many he makes in a year. I don't remember what we ended up with though. You might be able to find it by searching this forum.
Hm. I'll have to look around for it. Does the order status get updated to "delivered" the day it goes to the post office, or is there usually a delay? I hate to be such a pain about it, but we were really hoping to have it by March 22nd and I'm thinking it won't get here until after then. He told me it'd ship "this week"; it's after 5pm on Friday in Germany and nothing yet.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

And it looks like my device was "delivered" to the Postamt this morning. No clue how long it takes Deutsche Post to get things to USPS, but I'm hoping to have it in a week. I live in Virginia, so we're near the ports.
0 x
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

We ordered my device on 2nd Feb and it flagged up as 'delivered' last night. So fingers crossed it should be with us very soon. It's been torture with just my Mistress and I logging every 30 minutes to see if any thing has changed lol
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

Sophie_caged wrote:We ordered my device on 2nd Feb and it flagged up as 'delivered' last night. So fingers crossed it should be with us very soon. It's been torture with just my Mistress and I logging every 30 minutes to see if any thing has changed lol
Where do you guys live? I'd be curious to see which of us gets ours first. :)
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

grrr, no fair. Mine is still processing as of just now.

I am in Australia,
0 x
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

I'm in Kent, which is just outside London in the UK
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

Mail lady just dropped off a nice brown Deutsche Post box on a day my husband and I are both off from work. Perfect timing.
0 x
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

I got mine today too. Lockedboy...if you unscrew the nut on the front of the device the insert then unscrews. I'm glad I got the removable tube on the looker 2. I tried to insert the tube which wasn't really. Once it was inserted if felt ok, but after 30 minutes I had to pop to the loo with a call of nature. I then notice a slight bit of blood and now when I urinate it stings. I must've done a bit of damage as I'm not use to anything being inserted there, so it maybe a bit of practice needed.

The Looker 2 is AMAZING!!! The CB6k is going straight in the bin. I've never been happy with the CB6k as the penis cage just flaps about being plastic and the locking never felt secure. We're so pleased with the Looker 2 though :-)
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

Yeah I figured that out after I took a grip pad to it; I couldn't loosen it by hand.

You definitely want to take it easy with the urethral tube. I've been into sounding for years, so I knew what I was getting myself into (I'm up to 11-12mm circumference sounds; the urethral tube I ordered is 8mm in diameter), but you can damage yourself if you're not careful. I got a little overzealous with a sound once and had that problem, it was miserable.
0 x