Steelworxx delivery?

For the gearheads in the audience
hot_toddy_dog

Re: Steelworxx delivery?

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Dude, have no doubt your Steelworxx device will be delivered.

1) The man has a backlog.
2) You ordered on Valentine's day.

I am a very happy customer of Dietmar's, I now own two devices and several accessories made by him and have a third on the way. I could not be more pleased with the quality and accuracy of his devices to meet specs.... just have some patience. Two weeks is nothing, most orders take 4-5 weeks to produce and depending on your location, a few more weeks to ship overseas...
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

So I just heard from Dietmar; my device is finished and will hit the post next week. Hopefully I'll have it in time for my birthday on the 22nd. :D
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Good, you will enjoy it. Dietmar's devices are the best.

Don't expect it on any particular date. In fact, every time I've gotten one, I had to pick it up a day or two after it arrived because it was delivered with signature requested and I had to take the card and go down to the post office.

However, that said, the shipping from Germany is remarkably fast, I don't know how he does it.
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

Actually I came back here to check the same thing, we all must have ordered around the same time...must have been the silly season...my payment was confirmed on the 9th of feb (although I ordered on the 1st).

Still processing :(

Its ok tho I would not want a "rush job", good things and better quality comes to those that wait.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:Good, you will enjoy it. Dietmar's devices are the best.

Don't expect it on any particular date. In fact, every time I've gotten one, I had to pick it up a day or two after it arrived because it was delivered with signature requested and I had to take the card and go down to the post office.

However, that said, the shipping from Germany is remarkably fast, I don't know how he does it.
I'm fairly lucky in that regard, as I get off work an hour and a half before the post office closes and it's literally across the street from me (I swear those bastards get their jollies by looking in our bedroom window.)
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

wantshiny wrote:Actually I came back here to check the same thing, we all must have ordered around the same time...must have been the silly season...my payment was confirmed on the 9th of feb (although I ordered on the 1st).

Still processing :(

Its ok tho I would not want a "rush job", good things and better quality comes to those that wait.
Hey, he told me about 4-5 weeks and that's pretty much exactly how long it took, so I have no complaints. Payment was accepted for mine on 30 January and it's just waiting to be shipped now, so call it a hair under 6 weeks. You're probably looking at the end of March, early April. Mine had a fair bit of custom requests, so that may have held it up some.
0 x
all_in_power_less

Post by all_in_power_less »

Right behind you... February 4th... and waiting :D
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

I just noticed the order was updated this morning with the specifications in German, but it's still listed as "Processing." Anyone else have that happen before or know what that means re: shipping?
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

dont know my just sits at processing but then my spec was very specific, but was pretty standard order.

There must be a lot of people with immobilised cocks in the world...I wonder how long it takes to make one, with the correct tools and setup, materials...still I guess the world is a big place..lol.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

I'm given to understand he's a one-man operation, and it may not even be a full-time gig.
0 x