JB finally arrived...

For the gearheads in the audience
ME's_hubby

JB finally arrived...

Post by ME's_hubby »

The JB arrived yesterday and Mrs was very pleased with the looks of it “it's like a jewelry” she said. When the device was fitted and the wrapping paper gathered and cleared out, the keys just disappeared “I've hidden them” she said... I wore it the rest of the evening and over the night, I slept well (to my surprise!). This morning I took a shower and Mrs went to work, it turns out I'm still in it. 14 hours and counting :) We agreed that I should wear it for now and tell her about any discomfort. If there is no problem it stays on until she takes it of. I get to orgasm about every second week. I can't tell when really, and we do not have a set date, Mrs likes it that way, not being tied down to a specific date

Excellent service by MM, by the way. It's my first device and I do not have much to compare with but I think it fits me very well. The sizing rings that MM provides was an excellent help. The fit is quite snug but I can still adjust (with some effort) the position of the cage. The base ring might be a bit big, but we kind of expected it to be as we did not want it to be too tight when starting out, we reasoned that we could always order a smaller one if necessary.

1 3/8 * 2 1/2 cage, 2 oval ring, 3/8 gap, security screw & keys

I just felt like sharing :)
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
locked4her55
Re: JB finally arrived...

Post by locked4her55 »

Congrats and welcome to the MM Satisfied Owners Club. You may find that in the future you will go down in size with the base ring. Like many here I have several base rings. I also have a double base ring which I find very comfortable and yes, the service at MM is the best. Enjoy your journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

Thanks! And yes I'm indeed a very satisfied customer, been wearing it nonstop since it arrived, no issues so far. I have been looking at that double ring and plan to go for a tighter double ring once I get comfortable about how much smaller I want to go.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

locked4her55 wrote:Congrats and welcome to the MM Satisfied Owners Club. You may find that in the future you will go down in size with the base ring. Like many here I have several base rings. I also have a double base ring which I find very comfortable and yes, the service at MM is the best. Enjoy your journey.
Agree. I have gone down one base ring in size with my Queen's Keep. It took the better part of a year but it finally happened. The smaller base ring is actually more comfortable AND more secure. MM has answered all my email questions after the sale and continues to do so. Congrats on your purchase.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

Thanks, and that sounds like pretty perfect service! I searched the forum quite alot before deciding on which device to go for and the good reputation of MM is pretty much univocal as far as I have seen.
I have had a few hairs getting pulled out as they get caught in the very small gap between the locking post on the base ring and the collet on the cage. I've solved that with a small rubber o-ring, and it seams to be working... :)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

ME's_hubby wrote:I have had a few hairs getting pulled out as they get caught in the very small gap between the locking post on the base ring and the collet on the cage.
Oh what the heck, just do like a lot of us and loose the hair :shock: :lol:
0 x
Currently wearing A273
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

locked4her55 wrote: Oh what the heck, just do like a lot of us and loose the hair :shock: :lol:
:) well, I have but only on the package itself. The thing is, if I do not stop at the base of the penis I do not really have another natural stoping point other than my neckline and or ankles :lol: ...and since I started using the epilator... :shock: I think I'll be sticking to my current hairdo :)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

ME's_hubby wrote:
locked4her55 wrote: Oh what the heck, just do like a lot of us and loose the hair :shock: :lol:
:) well, I have but only on the package itself. The thing is, if I do not stop at the base of the penis I do not really have another natural stoping point other than my neckline and or ankles :lol: ...and since I started using the epilator... :shock: I think I'll be sticking to my current hairdo :)
:lol: :lol: I hear ya! My nickname poolside is Fuzzy Bear. For me it's easy, cleaner, painless, and aside from my wife (which she perfers me bare down there) and medical doctor, no one knows.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I have found that, if I trim all my pubic hairs to no longer than 1/2 in or so, they don't interfere with my device. Any shorter and my spouse says they feel like stubble when we have sex. I don't care for the clammy way my skin feels completely shaven.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

Just wanted to post an update after wearing it for a while. Before we got the device we talked about when I would be wearing it, and at that point we reasoned that I would probably only wear it for a day or two during the weekend when starting out. Not quite what happened... it turns out I have been in it more or less non-stop since it arrived 40 days ago. Have been out for four days, 2 days because of work and 2 days because of chafing, also out for cleaning and play of course :)
Pulling out the back is not very difficult, would probably be a bit more difficult with a smaller base ring but still possible (my guess), but then again why would I want to do that. The important thing for me -at this point- is that it fits comfortably and stays on, and that it does. In fact it is so comfy I sometimes forget that it is even there. Had some problems with lose security screw in the beginning but solved that with a spring washer.

@wf4; thanks for the advice on hair length, don't want to be chafing the Mrs :)
0 x