Jailbird vs Birdcage

For the gearheads in the audience
LAKH

Re: Jailbird vs Birdcage

Post by LAKH »

Update from the keyholder. Firstly, I don't recall him asking my permission to flaunt 'my equipment' :lol:

He does seem to now prefer the Birdcage despite the little bit of extra unnecessary length.

As to how the whole chastity experience is faring, it has certainly changed our relationship. Communication still isn't great at times and I think we are both to blame for that, it's just our natures I guess. Neither of us are good communicators and probably never will be so we still struggle or rather I still struggle to really know how he feels about it all and whether he is happy with me as a keyholder.

Mind you there have been occassions where I have offered him freedom and he's refused it so he can't be that unhappy. Long term chastity isn't for us, Sex is still some thing needed on a regular ( at least weekly) basis with his needs probably out weighing mine but all in all I'm glad we've given it a go.
0 x
LAKH

Post by LAKH »

Word of caution for keyholders. After all these months I've now discovered why he prefers the longer one! He can still masturbate with it on.

I think our brief entry in to this world has now come to an end.

Not sure where to go from here
0 x
lovetoshowoff

Post by lovetoshowoff »

i love my Birdcage, but it can become a bit tight at times...the Jailbird looks just too small for me.
Attachments
My Birdcage...
My Birdcage...
Birdcage.jpg (45.66 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
0 x
lovetoshowoff

Post by lovetoshowoff »

...your Mistress is right, as usual i'm sure!
Attachments
Busted!.jpg
Busted!.jpg (105 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

lovetoshowoff wrote:the Jailbird looks just too small for me.
The jailbird can be made in almost any size.

-A
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

The very basic idea of any chastity cage is to restrict erection. Many people can enjoy full erection in birdcage due to its length. I am locked in jailhouse - my first cage. It fits my flaccid cock so well, that even a thought of having even partial erection is out of question! I got my jailhouse from ebay. It is made from stainless steel, so rusting will never take place. One more thing, nobody notices me wearing jailhouse due to its curve design. Hiding birdcage is little difficult. Lastly, you can 'touch' your cock in birdcage & provoke erection, which is simply impossible in jailhouse.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
washingmachine

Post by washingmachine »

Hello there, new forum member here, fairly new to chastity locks too. I'm tempted by the off the shelf jailhouse but I'm wondering if the problems i'm experiencing with a cb6000s are likely to be repeated with the jailhouse.

the main problem i have with the cb6000s is that when i get an erection the whole thing moves out to the end of the shaft, leaving an inch or two of the base of the shaft exposed. My balls hang a bit and are fairly loose so the ring has plenty room to move which allows the whole thing to move right away from body to the end of the cock. it looks ridiculous. is the jailhouse likely to roam a bit less and is it likely to be more comfortable? I gather the cage is suitable for the smaller man.

thanks! any comments or observations welcome!
0 x