Watchful Mistress On The Way

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

Watchful Mistress On The Way

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Wow. I'm excited. I just checked my email and saw that my Mature Metal Watchful Mistress was mailed today. Melissa was just asking me if I'd heard anything. We are pretty excited. I'll let you know how it goes.

Michael
0 x
mikecb

Re: Watchful Mistress On The Way

Post by mikecb »

Congratulations! :-)
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Exciting times ahead, Michael! Even though the device is not secure without a piercing, not being able to take off the device and being "forced" to live with it 24/7 does play with your head. The feeling that she owns my/her/our cock is that much more powerful. Real even.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

If he shipped it on 12/22, you might have it on Christmas Eve. Our orders from MM arrived in 2 days and that was shipping from Texas to New England. Of course, it wasn't in the middle of the Christmas rush. Still, I have my fingers crossed that you'll be lucky.

I can't wait to hear your first reports!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Dev - I was thinking the same thing about 12/24. Hopefully! Still, if not then I'm sure by Monday. But, it would be nice to come home from work and find it waiting for me.

Michael
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Michael, when you get home, Melissa will be waiting for you holding the WM in her left hand and her flogger in the right, dressed in a leather corset and thigh high leather boots she's had hidden in the closet all these years. Nah, just one of those chastity myths discussed in an earlier thread. Please keep us updated on your wearing experiences. You will be a "pathfinder" with this device in helping me decide if it is for me.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
michaelnmelissa

Wishful,

I'm not so sure about that idea ha! On the other hand, when she saw a picture of it for the first time (2 months ago) she freaked out and didn't want me to have one. Now, she is the one who's been asking when it's arriving and she says she eager to see it on me and how it works. So, who knows where we'll be in a year or so?

Michael
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

What a great Christmas present!

-A
0 x