Arrgghh! I Can't Decide

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

Arrgghh! I Can't Decide

Post by michaelnmelissa »

It's tough being short of funds.

With all the discussion on here about Jailbird vs. Watchful Mistress I now can't decide which one to buy. I like the look of the JB and Melissa likes the idea of being able to touch more of me while I'm wearing it (for teasing purposes). But I also like the WM's look and after hearing how it seems to be slimmer and lighter to wear...well, now I'm really torn.

I'd buy both of I could. Sigh. I never would have imagined this would be so tough!

Michael
0 x
Dev

Re: Arrgghh! I Can't Decide

Post by Dev »

My 2cents:go with the WM with the screw option.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

sorry if you mentioned this elsewhere but what size do you think you are going to order? I saw a post about a 1 1/2" diameter, I think that was for the cage, but I didn't see a length. That sounds rather large to me, I cannot remember anyone ordering one that large in diameter. For reference almost all of the CB-x000 series are 1 3/8" diameter (except the curve I think).

Anyway, the reason I ask about the size is that if the length is fairly short I don't think you are going to have a lot of access in the Watchful Mistress either. I am sure that Dev will chime in and correct me (damn, that sounds hot, I hope she does :) ) if I am wrong. Also, for me the area that is exposed is not the areas that tend to get me going. I don't have that much sensitivity on the top sides like that. Now, if it allowed access to the head, or the bottom that could really get me going. It would defeat the purpose for me though if I could get that stimulation while in the device.

The jailbird will probably be a little bit easier to keep clean without removing it if that is important to you. The hardest part for me to keep clean is the underside of the penis where everything is bunched up in there. The Watchful Mistress doesn't have any direct access to that area so a little more effort will be required.

-A
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Atone:

These are the measurements I'm planning to order:

3/8" gap
2 1/4" length
1 3/4" ring
1 3/8" diameter

Dev:

The screw lock appeals to me, but Melissa is a bit enamored with the actual lock and key.

Michael
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

You can use a lock even if the hole is threaded for the screw. Ab switches back and forth. I think it is worth the extra $ to have the option. I still want to modify his JB for the screw.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Dev:

I did not know that - thanks!

Michael
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:I still want to modify his JB for the screw.
As I have noted elsewhere this is a pretty easy thing to do. Just make sure that the screw will go through the locking collar on the cage before you do it. Threading the post is really easy, I think the screw was an 8-32, I can double check it you want. Enlarging the hole in the locking collar could be a little more difficult. One of my jailbird cages the hole was big enough the other one it isn't. Luckily the one that was is the one that I wear all the time.

-A
0 x