more
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Shane67

Re: Goethals Heavy Locking Belt

Post by Shane67 »

Nice! I had a woody for the Goethals at one time. It must have been around 1998 or so. Probably should have been patient and gotten that (though not sure the "heavy locking" option was available then) instead of the Access Denied belt. I was prone to edema with the AD belt so never got very far with it. Full belts are hot for an afternoon though!
0 x
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

I was hasty in ordering this one and as a result, it never fit right. It's a real work of art though.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Dev

Post by Dev »

I guess it's me, but I don't find the full belts particularly sexy...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:I guess it's me, but I don't find the full belts particularly sexy...
I don't know, I haven't decided whether I like them or not. Some aspects of a full belt are really hot. I like the *idea* of the full carrara belt. I just don't think I would like the practical aspect of it. My jailbird is very effective at what I want it to do and it has almost no impact on my daily activities. I think that is what I really want. Although to be that secure is definitely exciting.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I'm on the fence about whether I'd prefer a full belt vs a cage.

Advantages: Full belt
- Better security (presumably)
- Less ability to self-pleasure, even if orgasm is impossible, one can "play with the goods" more in a cage
- Visual "Nullification" of genitalia - I kind of like that aspect.
- Less discomfort from "midnight wood" - doesn't pull on the balls
- Potentially easier to do strap-on play right over the belt.

Advantages: Cage
- More usable for things like the gym, and daily wear.
- Less detectable.
- Easier to perform Tease and Denial while still in the cage.
- Potentially easier to keep clean.

I think from a women's perspective, I've seen some women who prefer to see the locked member in the cage, vs out of sight. I think that's probably a personal preference issue.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Belle

Post by Belle »

Dev wrote:I guess it's me, but I don't find the full belts particularly sexy...

D
Have to agree. Actually a turn off for me.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
lockedcock

Post by lockedcock »

well i'm new here, but i might as well jump in with what i know! i own both the goethall's "carrara" belt as well as their "maximum security belt" (the tube one pictured in the first post). i'll just add my input in parens...

Advantages: Full belt
- Better security (overall, absolutely. there's no "pulling out" of a carrara belt)
- Less ability to self-pleasure, even if orgasm is impossible, one can "play with the goods" more in a cage (i may not be the rule, but since the tube in these things is so long, i can get hard - albeit pointed downward - in the tube. with that, and enough friction (humping the bed or otherwise rubbing it too much when really horned up) then i can actually cum in the tube. that's kind of a bummer - i'm trying to see how i could decrease the tube length inside)
- Visual "Nullification" of genitalia - I kind of like that aspect. (yeah i like that too)
- Less discomfort from "midnight wood" - doesn't pull on the balls (doesn't pull on the balls - but there's not a whole lot of ball room in the carrara. extra ball skin can settle into the slots and be uncomfortable once pulled back inside/adjusted after sleeping, etc)
- Potentially easier to do strap-on play right over the belt. (no potential about it - the bolt-on dildo attachment is awesome. and it's so stable, then when i lie on my back and stroke the attachment, my mind thinks it's my actual cock. it took awhile, but i actually came once (pointed downward in the tube) while "jerking off" the attachment. the power of your imagination may vary though. heh)

Advantages: Cage
- More usable for things like the gym, and daily wear. (actually i've run 4+ miles every other day in mine and done every exercise i normally did at the gym. only thing it screws up are squats (the front shield is pretty big) and riding my sportbike - but with my junk pushed up against the tank the only wearable device while riding a sportbike is a silicon one)
- Less detectable. (the carrare was suprisingly discrete, but still bigger than a basic cage)
- Easier to perform Tease and Denial while still in the cage. (true)
- Potentially easier to keep clean. (depend on device. the carrara is fairly easy to flush out)

you forgot one more disadvantage of the full belt - cost. the damn thing was expensive - but i certainly don't regret buying it!
0 x
lockedcock

Post by lockedcock »

here's a pic with the attachment...
Attachments
carlow.jpg
carlow.jpg (133.95 KiB) Viewed 6563 times
0 x