CB6000 or 6000S

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: CB6000 or 6000S

Post by Atone »

tied and up wrote:Just a question to add on to th e main question, would the 6000s be better for the "grower" types?
I think so. You want the device to fit well in your flaccid state. That will provide the best comfort and conceilability. Nothing is going to be real comfortable during an erection, especially during a nocturnal erection, but the smaller devices are better for most guys in this regard as well.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

tied and up wrote:Just a question to add on to th e main question, would the 6000s be better for the "grower" types?
I am a "grower" and I found my CB6000s to be very comfortable? My issues with the device were:
First - Hygiene, tough to keep yourself clean without having to continually take it off and put back on.
Second - Durability, pieces of plastic over time would break and need replacing.
Third - Security, with being completely flaccid while taking a shower I could pull myself right out the back.

All that being said the CB6000s was a great starter device for me to get acclimated to wearing a CD and sized properly for a custom metal device.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Pegler

Post by Pegler »

well, had it on this afternoon, was hard work getting in, so had one last go lol, then fel asleep, it was extremely painful when i became erect, so had to take it off, so have tried again, gone up a ring size and spacer size, hope to last a bit longer now
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Pegler wrote:well, had it on this afternoon, was hard work getting in, so had one last go lol, then fel asleep, it was extremely painful when i became erect, so had to take it off, so have tried again, gone up a ring size and spacer size, hope to last a bit longer now
general advice is to start with a larger ring / larger spacer. Make sure the spacer is small enough that a testicle cannot pop out.

Make sure you use the real thin plastic washer if needed, the entire post should be tight when you put the lock on. My recollection is that I had to almost force the lock to go through the hole in the post. If it is loose you will get too much flex and have a higher chance of breaking parts.

Once this is comfortable go to a smaller ring and increase the spacer. Decrease the spacer until it is no longer comfortable over night.

Keep doing this until you determine the smallest ring that is comfortable. You may have to go back and forth a few times. Be patient, each iteration will take at least a day, longer as you get to smaller combinations. One good night is not enough to know that it will work. Likewise, one bad night isn't always enough to know that it won't work. I have my sizing pretty refined but I still have bad nights from time to time, sometimes several in a row.

Again, this is general advice, but I believe that the best comfort / wearablility will come from the smallest ring that you can consistently wear through the night. I haven't done a scientific study but I also believe that too small of a gap is the largest contributor to ball burn during nocturnal erections.
0 x