New Jailbird!

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: New Jailbird!

Post by wishful4 »

DNelson2 wrote:Just to update: the pain I was feeling wasn't really anything that felt like a problem with the skin (no burning or anything). What I was feeling was a deeper pain, sort of like a bruise, on the top part of the base of the shaft, where the tendons (or whatever they are) connect it to your abdomen. It was a little sore for a few days, and then seems to have healed. I've started trying to wear the device again, but I'm going to ease into it this time, rather than just dive right in. I"m hoping it is just my body wasn't used to the extra weight of the steel device vs a cb6k/3k.
I know exactly the area you are talking about. Even now, that tendon, muscle, or whatever it is, feels tight sometimes and I give it a deep massage with my fingers while laying in the bed at night. Don't worry. It will get better.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
DNelson2

Post by DNelson2 »

wishful4 wrote:
DNelson2 wrote:Just to update: the pain I was feeling wasn't really anything that felt like a problem with the skin (no burning or anything). What I was feeling was a deeper pain, sort of like a bruise, on the top part of the base of the shaft, where the tendons (or whatever they are) connect it to your abdomen. It was a little sore for a few days, and then seems to have healed. I've started trying to wear the device again, but I'm going to ease into it this time, rather than just dive right in. I"m hoping it is just my body wasn't used to the extra weight of the steel device vs a cb6k/3k.
I know exactly the area you are talking about. Even now, that tendon, muscle, or whatever it is, feels tight sometimes and I give it a deep massage with my fingers while laying in the bed at night. Don't worry. It will get better.
I will try that!

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement, everyone!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Has the fit and finish been improving on the Mature Metal devices?

It seems that on recent photos I've seen, the steel seems to look smoother. More along the lines of what I see on a Steelworxx Steelheart. I don't own a MM device, so I'm only asking based on photos I've seen, i.e., Thumper's new Jailbird looks to have a super slick finish.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

danj: I also have a new MM Jailbird, and it is extremely smooth and highly polished. The stories that I had previously heard about problems with rough edges and unfinished spots on the CD's appear to be things of the past.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I cannot say what MM's older products looked like but my JB came very smooth and highly polished in April.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
DNelson2

Post by DNelson2 »

Mine is also very polished/smooth. I haven't seen or felt a single rough edge/spot anywhere.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

I apply some baby cream, its called barrier, picked it up at my local pharmacy. I apply just a little bit under my balls and a little on the sides.. Perfect !! 8-)
0 x
Gaining better control