Pa-5000

For the gearheads in the audience
Jonezeeipswich

Pa-5000

Post by Jonezeeipswich »

Hello all.
First off I'm new so please be gentle haha
I used to have a cb-3000 that was just far far too small.
I'm looking at the pa-5000 as I have had my pa pierced for many years.
Is the device actually any good?? I see most sites it is discontinued but know a site where a couple are still in stock, is there a reason for this?? Thank you in advance for your help.
Tom
0 x
Whizbang

Re: Pa-5000

Post by Whizbang »

IMO, I would avoid this device. It was the first device that my KH bought me and the device where I found out exactly how many buttons of mine that chastity pushed. But that said, I'd never put it on again.

Due to the design, wherein erections would drag the device up your shaft, I found that after a few days, the stress on my fully healed piercing was so burningly extreme that I'd be forced to remove it for a break. It was also difficult to clean and picked up odors readily.
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Re: Pa-5000

Post by Locked_4_wife »

In my opinion, the pa-5000 has one fatal flaw. The locking assembly is directly below the piercing hole. Urine and other moisture build up in the lock assembly messing up the lock function and causing other problems such as odor. All the washing in the world won't avoid it, especially in the summer.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.