Urethral Device

For the gearheads in the audience
wspony

Re: Urethral Device

Post by wspony »

Hi Dave,

I would strongly advice against getting a urethral insert that is so big as to prevent leaking around it. The urine stream has many physiological functions. It moistens your urethra and it flushes out bacteria etc. So if you really insert a probe that is big enough to prevent leaking around it you will essentially create an artificial warm, moist, not-flushed cavity in front of the probe. This might result in pain or infection.

Personally I wore the Looker 02 with penis-plug (also 8mm ball at the front, there is nothing smaller) and my longest wearing time was 16 days 24/7 without troubles. Was then let out for relieve.

The problem ppl. are experiencing when inserting a probe at around 1/4 inches into the urethra is, that at the end of your glans there is a slight bottleneck. Personally I played around inserting various cleaned/disinfected objects like the outer shell of ball pens with some lube. Usually a clean disinfected toy is enough as there is no clinical evidence that a total sterile setup has lesser risks for a bladder infection. After playing around a few days it was very easy for me to insert such objects, up to around 10mm of diameter (which I judged big enough as exercise before the Plug). Just go veeeeeery slowly. Insert the object with a lot of lube until you feel it is getting tight. Then stop and just let it sit there ... after a minute push it 1mm (fraction of an inch) further until it again feels tight ... simply continue this and you will soon have whatever you desire into your urethra without any pain. Don't go too fast ... always pull back again after pushing forward a bit ... don't continue if you feel pain ... be rational!
0 x
steph17

Re: Urethral Device

Post by steph17 »

I have the looker 01 and have never really had a problem with the urethral insert and it goes 15mm past the base ring, I did have some experiance with sounds several years ago and I used the same method to insert the urethral rod from the looker 01 ie-changing the angle when inserting by moving the penis up and down.

I would not use any numbing cream to make it easier to insert as you would not know if you were causing any internal damage, once I have the insert in and the cage locked I have no problems and have worn the looker 01 for up to 28 days without removing for any reason.
0 x