New Jail Bird

For the gearheads in the audience
lockedokie

New Jail Bird

Post by lockedokie »

So my wife and I jumped on the Jail Bird band wagon. I have to admit this device is far superior to the old plastic one that I wore for over a year. I have only had it for 7 days and today is #7. I was concerned when I bought this that the weight would be too much for me to use when I am out doing my soccer thing. I have found that with good supporting underwear, the kind with a formed pouch, there was 0 problems. I worried with the plastic device that a hard contact in the groin would break the plastic. Broken plastic can cut very easy. The metal will be unforgiving but won't cut. With or without a CD on it is going to hurt with direct contact. Another major problem I had with a full enclosure was sweat. The sweat created was more than could be vented out in the plastic device. This caused buildup and odor problems. Despite the cleaning practices I did there was no way to clean properly. Now I simply wash almost like normal and everything is dry and clean afterwords. Mature Metal answered all my questions both before and after I bought. I was fortunate and did not need any mods afterwords. That may have been to careful attention to sizing. I do wish I had gone 1/8" less on the dia of the tube. I needed a split between 1-3/4 and 1-5/8 on the back ring. I calculated that I needed right at 42mm. MM made my back ring to this size. No more waking up in the night from trying to force the smaller size of the old CB6000 that I had or compromising on the fit with the next size up. My wife loves the look of the new device and appreciates the benefits that this one is providing. All of the weld points on this device are smooth and look like a natural formed metal. A plastic device might be good for getting started to figure out the sizing that you need but a good metal device is what you want for true long term use. I will purchase again from MM in the future as my needs/wants require. :D
0 x
jnuts

Re: New Jail Bird

Post by jnuts »

Congrats! I didn't know he can do in between sizes.

For the base ring, I know people say you want to be able to stick a pinky in there. Is that when hard or not?
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us over here.

I can imagine that supporting underwear would almost be essential when running or jumping. I actually went down a size on my underwear to help with everyday support. I have a full support jock strap for those rare occasions when my balls are tender from too much activity.

So, have you been in it straight for the last 7 days? That would be impressive for a brand new device.

It sounds like you are of the mind of keeping locked up for longer periods of time without removal. The Jailbird will certainly allow that. I think you will find a few of us here that subscribe to that philosophy.

Good luck with the next 7 days :)

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote:For the base ring, I know people say you want to be able to stick a pinky in there. Is that when hard or not?
I can just put the very end (tip) of my pinky in when hard. If it was that tight when I was soft I would never be able to handle an attempted erection or nocturnal erection.

I too am curious what others have found to be the right tightness.

-A
0 x
lockedokie

Post by lockedokie »

jnuts, It would have to be when you are hard. Like Atone said, no way I could stand a hard on if the tightness was measured when soft. I could actually squeeze in the 1.5" ring of the 6000s but when I got hard it was a bit painful.

Atone, I have had it on for 7 days. I have been surprised as well. I expected some sore spots from the change but they have not happened. My wife and I played a little game when I ordered.. The bottom line is I am going to be locked for 6 weeks straight when she decides to implement it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

lockedokie wrote:My wife and I played a little game when I ordered.. The bottom line is I am going to be locked for 6 weeks straight when she decides to implement it.
Sounds like fun. What kind of game did you play? Did you win or lose? From my point of view you won but I am a little odd.

6 weeks should be very doable, I went 5 one time. Would like to go longer at some point, hopefully sometime after the first of the year.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I just emailed MM to see if he can do the 42mm for me too.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net