Got a Jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
likes2blocked

Got a Jailbird

Post by likes2blocked »

I've had it on about 12 hours, and it is an improvement in nearly every way. The workmanship is top-notch. Regardless of the function, it has obviously been carefully crafted. There is a teeny rough spot that doesn't seem to be bugging me yet, but that can be dealt with using a little wet 600 grit sandpaper.

Not having a bulky ring is just great. I can sit more comfortably, my nuts hang more naturally, just works better. The 1/4" offset is right for me, but glad I had the CB to figure that out with. Using the sizing rings to determine the ring sizes was the right thing to do. BTW, when looking at the sizing rings, the oval part has the long axis to the sides, not top and bottom. I hadn't thought of that, don't think it matters much.

Also got the length right. Barely any room when things are relaxed. It is so much easier to clean, far less of a nuisance. What I'm not sure at all about is how much lube and where. With a confined device like the CB, lube is essential. With the metal being so much smaller and open, maybe don't need as much. Perhaps at the very bottom. One thing I do really like is that because it doesn't flex appreciably, and all the surfaces are round, there's not any pinching.

In terms of experience, keyhldr is very happy. She gets to touch, which is delicious torment. Having things touch it is actually a bit of a surprise - I've gotten used to no contact, except with the plastic, which is constant. That part is different. The denial of control isn't quite as complete in that I'm not completely deprived of touching myself at all. An attempted erection is, well... kind of mind blowing, actually. It is a lot more comfortable - the head doesn't get stuck 1/2 way, and it can expand out a little past the bars, but I'm absolutely confined.

I wish I'd just done this when we went from the 3000 to the 6000.
0 x
Dev

Re: Got a Jailbird

Post by Dev »

Welcome to the club! Glad to hear it is working out so far.

As for lube, Ab doesn't like it. He says it is irritating. He's been using baby powder and that works for him. However, with his pinching complaints over the past 2 weeks, I wonder if I should bring up the lube suggestion again?

It is apparent to me that MM Bill puts great care into crafting his "chastities." Glad to know you are now a proud owner.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Belle

`

Post by Belle »

I want ours dammit!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:As for lube, Ab doesn't like it. He says it is irritating. He's been using baby powder and that works for him. However, with his pinching complaints over the past 2 weeks, I wonder if I should bring up the lube suggestion again?
Yeah, but he's getting chafes, and I am not. Baby oil's been what I've used all along. Doesn't dry out. Have yet to try the silicone stuff.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

We ordered the silicone. Have it, just not the JB. :(
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

Belle wrote:We ordered the silicone. Have it, just not the JB. :(
I am sure you have some baby oil in the house...somewhere.... ;)
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Emery

Post by Emery »

Could someone post the URL to the silicon lube again? I think it was an Amazon link? I'd like to try it
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

likes2blocked wrote:What I'm not sure at all about is how much lube and where. With a confined device like the CB, lube is essential.
Try it with none, or very little. It is very rare that I use any and I have had very few issues. Occasionally I use a little, one drop of silicone around the ring if I have some discomfort but generally the extra movement when lubed is worse than the non movement when not.

-A
0 x