Upgrading from CB-3000

For the gearheads in the audience
Dev

Re: Upgrading from CB-3000

Post by Dev »

neranden wrote:Being able to use a urinal isn't actually that big a deal to me. I've always tended to use a stall anyway, and I somewhat enjoy the humiliation of being forced to sit down to pee.
Humiliation or...welcome to my world. ;)
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Belle

Post by Belle »

Dev wrote:
neranden wrote:Being able to use a urinal isn't actually that big a deal to me. I've always tended to use a stall anyway, and I somewhat enjoy the humiliation of being forced to sit down to pee.
Humiliation or...welcome to my world. ;)
Seriously. Sometimes it is the only time I get to sit down during the day though.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

I'm home now so I just asked my husband your two questions:
2. At night, it pulls too far forward on my balls. I've been told a snugger and/or shorter cage will help with this, because it won't let me get as much of an erection. I'm skeptical, because I'm a grower, so a large amount of that erection is behind my balls and thus outside the cage.
Yes, he said, this is what happens. And when it does, he just pulls all the scrotum skin back between the bars which gives your balls the skin they need.
3. It's not snug enough, so I sometimes end up getting an erection not all the way forward in the cage, which is extra painful. How much of this do you think I can avoid with the Jailbird?
He says the non-erection in the Jailbird or Watchful Mistress is less noticeable/painful than it was in the CB because it is tighter and snugger. For that reason, he prefers the metal devices (besides the fact that they are cleaner and hotter looking to me).

Hope this helps...since he is explaining (and giving me a demo) I am trying to explain as best I can...LOL

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Dev

Post by Dev »

Belle wrote: Seriously. Sometimes it is the only time I get to sit down during the day though.
The guy who cuts my hair told me once that he pees sitting down (and has for years) because it is the only few minutes when he gets a break off of his feet. (He's been cutting my hair for years and we're very close. And I doubt he's in a chastity device. :D

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery