Mature Metal's Queen's Keep - 3 month review

For the gearheads in the audience
MikeyLikes

Mature Metal's Queen's Keep - 3 month review

Post by MikeyLikes »

As the topic suggests, I've had my MM QK now for 3 months. Overall, I am very happy with this device and glad that I chose it. It's very comfortable, and as such, I wear it continuously; maybe take it off every couple of weeks to make sure all is well, and shave the (few, small) areas that I can't shave while I'm wearing it.

If you're thinking of ordering one, I strongly suggest going with a cheaper plastic model first (I recommend the CB-6000(s) line) to get a rough idea of (base ring) size and whether or not you really want to wear something long term. Also highly recommend the sizing rings sold by MM to confirm what you think is the right size based on wearing the plastic device.

Back to the QK - I've already said it's comfortable. It's easily concealable under blue jeans, trousers, shorts, etc. It is not concealable under running tights or the like; however I did go to spinning class last friday wearing it under padded bike shorts. I don't think it was noticable to anyone other than myself - my wife said she couldn't tell unless she looked close (which no one is likely to do).

I ordered my QK with the security screw option, and haven't had any issues with it, other than losing a screw while on vacation (I dropped it and it rolled out of sight). Luckily, at the time, I had the spare screw along, so was an easy 'fix'. No joy finding a replacement screw locally though :-( Would hate to have to bother MM to send me a few extra screws, but might have to.

Anyway, not much else to say as I certainly have no complaints. Well, I guess I have a minor one, although I'm sure that if I sent it back to MM, they would be able to modify it; so maybe more of an observation than a complaint. For me, it's not a big deal, so I haven't sent it back. Anyway, for me, I am not really able to urinate standing up - seems like the two items that need to line up aren't usually lined up (you know what I'm talking about). One of the horizontal bars is usually in the way. Anyway, as such, it can be challenging using a urinal (I tend to avoid it). But as I've said, for me it's not a big deal as I generally prefer sitting down for that performance.
0 x
Cape Cod Richie

Re: Mature Metal's Queen's Keep - 3 month review

Post by Cape Cod Richie »

I am currently in a Queen's Keep also. It's so comfortable I barely know it's there. Quite a journey to reach this point. Very good design. I sit down in bathroom out of habit. Much neater and less exciting.

When will Mrs. Keyholder let me out? Only she knows. Uh oh......hehe.............
0 x
During the course of your Life, don't Forget your Fun'n Games!!
Dev

Post by Dev »

I take a break for a few months and a new device comes on the market! This Queen's Keep looks intriguing although the Watchful Mistress that Ab is wearing covers up more of his cock. I am already thinking about Christmas...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

The WM was my second choice; am also liking the looks of the pet trap as well (for the extra containment). I like the openness of the QK fromma hygiene POV, but sometimes I miss the inaccessible design of the CB-6000s. so yes, I'd like my cake and eat it too.
0 x
smoothmin

Post by smoothmin »

:D I just received the QK a 2 weeks ago and I am totally pleased with it so far. It is a thousand times better that the cb6000 witch I have used along with the cb3000. I won't even compare it to the BON4 device, because that was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent. It is the worst device made as far as I'm concerned. But that is for another discussion. I have been looking for a device that was comfortable to wear for days and one that I could wear at night without any pain from erections. By the way if you fix yourself, making sure everything is lined up, urinating at the urinal is not a problem. I do prefer sitting however when wearing it. The QK device is amazing and so far doing what I need it to do. I wish I would have purchased it first so that I could have saved some money. I highly recommend it. Great job Mature Metal!! :D
0 x