what device should I try next?

For the gearheads in the audience
reeve

Re: what device should I try next?

Post by reeve »

I know it been a long time since I posted, but here's an update.

I had send it back to get a new base ring and anti pullout system but unluckily I could still get out, so this week I've ordered a new one wich has a smaller diameter and also shorter cage cause when totally flacid I didnt touch the cage with the tip of my dick.

After 6 weeks I'll get the new one.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

You will probably be able to pull out of any trapped ball device, unless you get a PA piercing and secure your cock in the tube.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
reeve

Post by reeve »

danj wrote:You will probably be able to pull out of any trapped ball device, unless you get a PA piercing and secure your cock in the tube.
I couldnt pullout a CB6000 and another device I forgot the name of, but the plastic really irritated my skin.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

Update:

I had MMM made a new JailBird with anti pullout pin but could escape it quite easily again.
Then I bought the ksd-g3 and removed to part that would be in the tube so it's only function is now to make the entrance a bit smaller.

It's inescapeable!

Now I got to wait till my girlfriend is pregnant cause she's afraid it would mess with my fertility.
We're trying quite some time now and going to a fertility clinic next week to get her checked out.
My stuff got enough floaters so our guess is that maybe she doesnt make enough LH or something.

She promised that the day she's pregnant I can put on the cage and give her the keys.
She also said that maybe she wouldnt let me have an orgasm the whole pregnancy but I'm not sure she meant that :P
I said that she obviously would want to be penatreted from time to time, but she replied that maybe that wouldnt be the case...

I'd really love the idea of 9 months denial and her being horny all the time from the hormones.
Imagine the amount of pussy eating! :mrgreen:

When she's pregnant I'll start a blog!
0 x
jackjack

Post by jackjack »

9 month denial sounds tempting and exciting but it all depends on my lady.

I've bought this one:

http://www.thechaingang.com/penis-chastity-cage.html
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

jackjack wrote:9 month denial sounds tempting and exciting but it all depends on my lady.

I've bought this one:

http://www.thechaingang.com/penis-chastity-cage.html
That square stock looks like it would be terribly uncomfortable. Have you worn it much yet?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
reeve

Post by reeve »

jackjack wrote:9 month denial sounds tempting and exciting but it all depends on my lady.
Yeah, it wouldnt be fun if it's only 9 months of denial and that's it lol

My fantasy would be being locked up for 9 months and never orgasm, but also no edging or any touching my cock. The only pleasure my cock would feel is the pressure when it's getting erect in the cage and the ring pulling hard at my balls (especially waking up at night, those erections feel so intense!).
The most pleasure I would get is from licking my girlfriends pussy. Making her come as much as she wants.
And also being denied from that sometimes only allowed to smell her pussy when she's playing with it herself...hmmmmmm
0 x